In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Offshift, if you are planning to buy XFT token- You’re in the right place!
Offshift (XFT) is a cryptocurrency that has a mission to create a clear separation between the standard Blockchain transactions with the new private Blockchain system that protect users’ privacy. This concept brings more benefits to users. For example, the users can do any transaction without worrying about the collateral requirement. They also can aim for any assets that they want.
Moreover, the users also can trade with anonymity status. Unlike the current crypto trading where you can easily be exposed on the market, you can have free and discreet trading with Offshift. This project believes that privacy is the right of every trader. And, they can keep that rights even they trade in a decentralized and open environment like Blockchain.
Offshift (XFT) Features
- Zero-Knowledge (ZK) Proofs. The ZK proofs allow the users to trade and browse the environment in anonymous status. They use the private line with the on-chain synthetic system to find and trade all kinds of assets.
- Chainlink’s Asset Diversity. Offshift uses the Chainlink oracles to decide the price for various assets that are available in its environment. Users can find anything there, from simple crypto assets to the premium class or blue-chip stocks assets. Users don’t have any limitations to get any assets that they want on Offshift.
- Easy Shifting. Offshift provides Metamask and XFT balance for users to mint zkAssets in the easiest possible way. This feature allows the users to finish all processes in private synthetics chain with just a click.
- 1:1 Collateral. The 1:1 collateral ratio allows users to get the result equal to what they were investing, without an extra fee.
- Elastic Supply Model. The XFT balance feature allows Offshift to automatically regulate the condition in the system.
- Zero Slippage. Users don’t have to worry anymore about order books, slippage, and liquidity problem. They can trade comfortably on Offshift.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Offshift aka XFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Offshift (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Offshift as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Offshift. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Offshift currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Offshift
- Store your Offshift to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Offshift, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Offshift:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/XFT or ETH/XFT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Offshift (XFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Offshift (XFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Offshift. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Offshift (XFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Offshift (XFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Offshift. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Offshift (XFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/XFT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Offshift (XFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/XFT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Offshift (XFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Offshift right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Offshift (XFT)?
Once you have purchased the Offshift, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Offshift (XFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XFT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Offshift (XFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Offshift is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
So, if you want to have the safest and most convenient system for trading cryptocurrency, this platform is the answer. It provides a fully private line to trade. You also don’t have to worry about collateral and many other annoying things you usually found in the trading process. Plus, with limitless assets, you can develop your investment like what you want. Therefore, you don’t have to hesitate and join the Offshift (XFT) right now!