In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Divergence, if you are planning to buy DIVER token – You’re in the right place!
The existing DeFi applications are facing multiple sources or risks. Unfortunately, there is a lack of effective, user-friendly, and flexible solutions to minimize and manage the risk, especially in trading and hedging volatility of digital assets. The available solutions only work for a small number of major assets. To fill the gap, Divergence aims to become the go-to platform for the DeFi primitive. This liquid and composable derivate exchange solve problems specifically related to the volatility of the decentralized market.
A wide range of decentralized volatility derivatives has been developed by Divergence to achieve the goal. The platform is dedicated for risk-averse users, risk-tolerant users, and risk-neutral users so they can g edge volatility risks, trade and gain leverage exposure to volatility, and participate as LPs and earn fees. Divergence starts with binary ones as the main options. Its utility token, DIVER, serves as the economy incentives of the platform.
- Official website: https://www.divergence-protocol.com/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=5346094.0
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/divergencedefi
- Telegram: https://t.me/divergenceannouncement
- Whitepaper: https://docs.divergence-protocol.com/faqs
Divergence (DIVER) Features
- Capital Efficiency. There is no need for over-collateralization because to write a binary call, only one collateral is needed. When traders buy and sell options, the same collateral is used once a pool is created. Max claims for collateral is reserved by the smart contract. As a result, LPs can flexibly withdraw capital before it is expired.
- Composability. Options can be traded and minted against through different fungible tokens. This includes yield-bearing assets issued by other protocols. In this mechanism, LPs can trade fees while keeping their original yields. They can also access other premium options.
- Continuity. The binary option pools automatically exercise positions by default. LPs do not need to move capital for new pool creation.
- Yield Vaults. These vaults use different strategies across Divergence’s products. They generate passive income in the DeFi ecosystem.
- Tokenized Volatility. This feature enables users to short or long price movements, regardless of price directions.
- Unique AMM mechanism. This mechanism is designed to help LPs of any size in new market creation so they are able to trade synthetic derivative tokens on underlying asset volatility using a binary pay-off structure.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Divergence aka DIVER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Divergence (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Divergence as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Divergence. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Divergence currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Divergence
- Store your Divergence to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Divergence, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Divergence:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DIVER/BTC or DIVER/ETH or DIVER/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DIVER/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Divergence (DIVER)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Divergence (DIVER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Divergence (DIVER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Divergence. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Divergence (DIVER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Divergence (DIVER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DIVER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Divergence. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Divergence (DIVER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DIVER/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Divergence (DIVER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DIVER/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Divergence (DIVER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Divergence right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Divergence (DIVER)?
Once you have purchased the Divergence, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Divergence (DIVER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DIVER with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Divergence (DIVER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Divergence is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Divergence has attracted many users because it allows for synthetic DeFi asset exposures and permissionless market creation. These enable users to trade their assets easily with limited risks both for buyers and sellers. Divergence is definitely the exchange every DeFi user needs. As a super easy-to-use platform that greatly minimizes the barrier entry for crypto investment, the exchange will attract more users and investors, and this will increase the value of Divergence (DIVER).