In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy EasyFi, if you are planning to buy EZ token – You’re in the right place!
EasyFi is a lending protocol specifically designed for DeFi focused on adoption, composability, and scalability. It has been built as a new infrastructure for an open network that operates on other public networks to enable an end to end borrowing & lending of digital assets and other financial products. The protocol greatly supports the freedom in the creation of new financial products, opening a new gate for permissionless innovation.
It uses ‘Proof of Reputation’ contracts to enhance greater efficiency and establish creditworthiness that results in better borrowing and lending opportunities. As the contracts are non-custodial, they enable both off-chain and on-chain transaction of digital assets across different blockchain network while still retaining custody with the original owner. Install settlement of assets across markets is possible due to the network design which is blockchain agnostic and Ethereum compatible. It is hoped that the technology can transform the lending ecosystem to be more efficient.
EasyFi (EZ) Features
- Layer 2 Agnostic Solution. The layer 2 solution enables lower cost and better speed of transaction without refinement and deployment. It enables an agile exchange of exchange across several layer 2 networks by switching in between off-chain and on-chain storage.
- TrustScore Identity. This system allows for censorship beyond lending so users can fully control their own data in a private and anonymous way. Using TrustScore, establishing borrowers’ creditworthiness over a period of time is easy. Moreover, an ERC20 can be whitelisted easily. Through that whitelisted address, TrustScore’s proprietary algorithms scans and assess users’ credit behavior quickly.
- Microlending. This is one of the smart financial products offered by EasyFi. It enables borrowers to get time-bound loans of small values at lower rates of interest. This product have various use cases not only for big enterprises but for small businesses too.
- Credit Default Swap. This financial derivative instrument is designed to meet the dynamics of smart capital.
- Unique Selling Proposition. The protocol aims to bridge the gap among sellers and borrowers by solving problems related to technological limitation. In doing so, EasyFi keeps offering appealing financial products as its unique selling proposition.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade EasyFi aka EZ
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the EasyFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the EasyFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to EasyFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports EasyFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the EasyFi
- Store your EasyFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying EasyFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with EasyFi:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EZ/BTC or EZ/ETH or EZ/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EZ/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy EasyFi (EZ)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your EasyFi (EZ) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy EasyFi (EZ) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the EasyFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy EasyFi (EZ) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy EasyFi (EZ) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EZ directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to EasyFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy EasyFi (EZ) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EZ/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy EasyFi (EZ) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EZ/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy EasyFi (EZ)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the EasyFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect EasyFi (EZ)?
Once you have purchased the EasyFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell EasyFi (EZ)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EZ with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine EasyFi (EZ) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a EasyFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
EasyFi has become the top DeFi protocol offering simple and secured platform which operates on Polygon network. Providing the best micro-lending and credit delegation, EasyFi enables users to earn from lending, staking, and farming. Soon or later, it will attract more users and investors as long as it keeps focusing on speed and cost efficiency. So, despite the high volatility of crypto currency, EasyFi (EZ) may be a luring investment option if you are seeking virtual currency with good return.