In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Base Protocol, if you are planning to buy BASE token – You’re in the right place!
Base Protocol is a synthetic token based on Ethereum that functions as a trading vehicle like a stock index in which the price is derived from the value of other stocks in particular market. In other words, the price is greatly influenced by the movement of all other assets held in the cryptocurrency market. Base Protocol enables investors to take part in the cryptocurrency market through its index mitigating risk.
Investors are able to simply investing in Base Protocol to spread their risk rather than merely speculating on many cryptocurrencies that pop up every day. It means that investors can have a stake in some successful coin while earning a more balanced risk exposure. They won’t lose as long as the cryptocurrency market keeps growing.
Table of Contents
Base Protocol (BASE) Features
- A Synthetic Asset. This is the effective engineering system behind the Bas protocol due to its role in stimulating the performance of the cryptocurrency market. A synthetic asset alters they key characteristics of the underlying assets, producing similar effects to investing in another asset. In order to do the task more effectively, it is built with some prominent features.
- Elastic Supply. The value of BASE is designed to set a ratio of 1:1 trillion in all cryptocurrencies held in the market. However, Base Protocol is created to always reach equilibrium with the target price of all cryptocurrencies. As a result, the current state of the market could change its supply. BASE has the ability to resolve the difference between the total market cap for cryptocurrencies and the value of its coin.
- Rebasing System. This system refers to the mechanism by which the total supply is adjusted until the market price reaches the target price. This mechanism only manages to influence the corrections so it is up to the market actors to respond to the price correction.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Base Protocol aka BASE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Base Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Base Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Base Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Base Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Base Protocol
- Store your Base Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Base Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Base Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/BASE or ETH/BASE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Base Protocol (BASE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Base Protocol (BASE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Base Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Base Protocol (BASE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Base Protocol (BASE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BASE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Base Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Base Protocol (BASE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/BASE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Base Protocol (BASE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/BASE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Base Protocol (BASE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Base Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Base Protocol (BASE)?
Once you have purchased the Base Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Base Protocol (BASE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BASE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Base Protocol (BASE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Base Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Many crypto enthusiasts agree that Base is overall a great project since it has a solid team and unique concept. It is one of the best-performing coins that investors can put into their consideration. Not only can they get opportunities to speculate on the crypto market, they are also given an option to investing in single digital assets in a much safer way. So, it is clear that the project brings new interest to the crypto space.