In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aluna.Social, if you are planning to buy ALN token – You’re in the right place!
Anyone may say whatever they want about the market, but proving that a trader puts his money where his mouth is challenging. It’s tough to tell what’s being exchanged against what’s being pushed within the continual clamor of Crypto Twitter, Telegram, YouTube channels, and other media. Simply put, there is a lack of openness and trust. By integrating a trading terminal with a social network, the Aluna project was started in 2018 with the purpose of establishing a transparent atmosphere in which ambitious crypto traders may succeed.
Users may connect and manage numerous exchange accounts in one location, verify and publish their trading success in an unforgeable manner, benefit from community perspectives and positive social feedback loops, and immediately mimic the moves of the world’s finest traders on Aluna.Social. It is a true multi-exchange social trading platform for cryptocurrency traders.
Table of Contents
Aluna.Social (ALN) Features
- On-chain Social Trading. Aluna offers a transparent atmosphere in which new traders may learn from experienced traders, profit from crowd knowledge, and improve their trading success. Anyone may check the unforgeable trading history and performance of Aluna traders by integrating an API trading terminal with a social network.
- Web3 Prediction Games. By rewarding the best traders and most accurate forecasts, Aluna’s Web3 prediction games incentivize players to produce accurate and valuable market and sentiment data. When people risk tokens to back up their claims, you can see what they truly believe. There are three different kinds of games. Binary Outcome Games include gambling ALN in pari-mutuel pools to anticipate the outcome of a binary question. Social Trading Games allow you to anticipate whether individual margin deals will result in profit or loss and reward you when you are accurate. Meanwhile, Leaderboard Games forecasts which traders will be at the top of the Aluna Leaderboard.
- DeFi Leaderboard. Less experienced traders struggle to gain from the knowledge and actions of top crypto traders, missing out on opportunities to enhance their money and experience. On the Leaderboard, Aluna honors the greatest crypto traders from the world’s biggest exchanges, while copy-trading allows users to immediately mimic anyone’s moves.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aluna.Social aka ALN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aluna.Social (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aluna.Social as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aluna.Social. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aluna.Social currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aluna.Social
- Store your Aluna.Social to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aluna.Social, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aluna.Social:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ALN/BTC or ALN/ETH or ALN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ALN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aluna.Social (ALN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aluna.Social (ALN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aluna.Social (ALN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aluna.Social. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aluna.Social (ALN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aluna.Social (ALN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aluna.Social. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aluna.Social (ALN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ALN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aluna.Social (ALN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ALN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aluna.Social (ALN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aluna.Social right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aluna.Social (ALN)?
Once you have purchased the Aluna.Social, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aluna.Social (ALN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aluna.Social (ALN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aluna.Social is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Many traders like the opportunity to monitor deals from many dealers across several exchanges in one spot. In contrast to the traditional trading experience of traders with charts and exchanges, this allows them to have a more multiplayer experience in crypto. Knowing if others are up or down makes the trading process more fun and informative. Aluna.Social enables traders to emulate and learn from the top performing traders on the leaderboard. This might be Aluna.Social (ALN)’s primary appeal.