In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MacaronSwap, if you are planning to buy MCRN token – You’re in the right place!
MacaronSwap is a cross-chain bridge platform, using an automated market maker (AMM) model where users can swap BEP-20 tokens. This decentralized exchange is deployed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC). BSC is chosen instead of ETH because the team believes that Binance has the ability to drive the platform closer to its success. Besides, BSC helps make network’s speed and cost more effective. Soon, as shown from its roadmap, a multi-chain support is going to be added for the next release.
Using AMM model, an order book is not required when users trade digital assets on the platform. It is because they trade against a liquidity pool instead of matching with someone else. It makes use of a bunch of fiat-pegged stablecoins that is mathematically stabilized by MCRN, its reserve currency. Offering sort of new farm strategy, users can get more benefits.
- Official website: https://macaronswap.finance/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MacaronSwap/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/macaronswap
- Telegram: https://t.me/macaronswap
- Whitepaper: https://macaronswap.com/files/macaron-whitepaper-en.pdf
MacaronSwap (MCRN) Features
- Liquidity Pool. The pool is filled with funds of other users. The funds are deposited into the pool so users can earn LP tokens in return. These tokens can be used to reclaim their share as well as a part of the trading fees.
- Farm. Users can deposit their LP tokens on the farm, and then lock them up. After completing this super quick process, they will be rewarded with MCRN. The most intriguing part is the types of LP tokens that can be deposited on the farm. There is a long list, and some of the most popular ones will be added soon.
- Stacking. Users are able to stake governance token on MacaronSwap. It means they can earn some MCRN tokens in each new BSC block.
- Exchange. As a DEX protocol that uses an AMM model, MacaronSwap utilizes a mathematical formula to determine assets’ price. Therefore, it does not use an order book like a traditional exchange does. Instead, a pricing algorithm is used to price assets.
- Bridging Assets. MacaronSwap offers a cross-chain bridging service that lets anyone convert chosen coins into wrapped tokens between different blockchain, for example from ERC20 to BEP20. It essentially improves interoperability among different blockchains.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MacaronSwap aka MCRN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MacaronSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MacaronSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MacaronSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MacaronSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MacaronSwap
- Store your MacaronSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MacaronSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MacaronSwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MCRN/BTC or MCRN/ETH or MCRN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MCRN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MacaronSwap (MCRN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MacaronSwap (MCRN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MacaronSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MCRN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MacaronSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MCRN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MCRN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MacaronSwap (MCRN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MacaronSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MacaronSwap (MCRN)?
Once you have purchased the MacaronSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MacaronSwap (MCRN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MCRN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MacaronSwap (MCRN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MacaronSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Trading within MacaronSwap is very easy as anyone can swap crypto tokens without even creating an account. What’s more is that MacaronSwap offers lower transaction costs than other top-notch decentralized exchanges. Thank to BSC, a blockchain with much lower fees than BTC or ETH network. Besides, MacaronSwap doesn’t hold the funds’ traders, allowing them to have full ownership of their crypto assets. Given these benefits, it is highly likely that MacaronSwap (MCRN) is going to attract more investors.