In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Value Liquidity, if you are planning to buy VALUE token – You’re in the right place!
Value DeFi is a full-stack solution on the ETH and BSC networks that strives to bring justice, genuine value, and innovation to decentralized finance via a portfolio of high-performing products and services. Value DeFi’s mission is to offer farming to everyone, to give next generation on-chain voting, to reward long-term VALUE contributors, to preserve community finances, and to provide peace of mind.
VALUE will employ adaptable and optimal vault mechanisms to accommodate tiny cap tokens/coins. The team’s vault tactics will always be given free of charge, leaving it up to VALUE holders to decide on suitable criteria. Value DeFi, in addition to the value vaults, will provide an optimized aggregator that provides the greatest possible price/liquidity for trading VALUE. All aggregator profits will be transferred to VALUE holders.
- Official website: https://valuedefi.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/value_defi
- Telegram: https://t.me/ValueDeFi
- Whitepaper: https://docs.valuedefi.io/
Value Liquidity (VALUE) Features
- VSwap. It is a decentralized exchange’s automated market maker that employs smart routing to give its consumers with the best slippage, exchange rate, and price impact on the market. VSwap can build pools and exchange most coins with low liquidity by ‘borrowing’ liquidity from other DEXes like SushiSwap, Uniswap, and PancakeSwap. It is a highly competitive AMM and decentralized exchange that enables anybody to build unique liquidity pools with variable ratio pairings and swap costs.
- VPegSwap.It is the Solidity implementation of Curve’s StableSwap, which is a completely automated market maker for securely pegged assets or stablecoins.
- VSafe. It is a yield aggregator that employs a variety of tactics to optimize interest rate returns on customer assets.
- VFarm. It is a pool that at each block distributes predetermined token(s) to its farmers. There are two kinds of vFarms: those built by Value DeFi and those built by other projects utilizing our Farms-as-a-Service (FaaS) technology. This technology makes it possible for any project to create and develop time-saving and cost-effective liquidity mining solutions.
- VTokens. These are newly created cross-chain algorithmic tokens. VTokens may be built on Ethereum, Binance, and Polkadot and pegged to any other token utilizing Chainlink’s services.
- VGovernance. This is where those who stake VALUE make critical choices about Value DeFi and receive a percentage of the platform’s income.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Value Liquidity aka VALUE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Value Liquidity (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Value Liquidity as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Value Liquidity. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Value Liquidity currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Value Liquidity
- Store your Value Liquidity to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Value Liquidity, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Value Liquidity:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VALUE/BTC or VALUE/ETH or VALUE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VALUE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Value Liquidity (VALUE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Value Liquidity (VALUE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Value Liquidity. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VALUE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Value Liquidity. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VALUE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VALUE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Value Liquidity (VALUE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Value Liquidity right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Value Liquidity (VALUE)?
Once you have purchased the Value Liquidity, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Value Liquidity (VALUE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VALUE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Value Liquidity (VALUE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Value Liquidity is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Because VALUE was designed using a user-centered approach, the user interface is incredibly clear and simple to grasp. Furthermore, the VALUE emission schedule is purposefully structured to cover a considerable period of time, allowing for multiple staking asset possibilities and pools and making it simpler to reach consumers. To aid comprehension and accessibility, detailed instructions are also supplied. All of this leaves a lot of potential for VALUE to flourish.