Chumbi ValleyIn this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chumbi Valley, if you are planning to buy CHMB token – You’re in the right place!
Among so many blockchain games, CHUMBI Valley comes as a unique game as it brings back a sense of nostalgia for all players. The game adopts the visual of classic Adventure RPGs like Pokemon and the Legend of Zelda while incorporating blockchain technology at the same time.
Players who buy CHUMBI Valley (CHMB) tokens can spend those tokens to buy the NFT creatures and upgrade them. They also can earn tokens by doing adventures and completing tasks and trading their CHUMBI creatures. The game uses two tokens in the ecosystem to further attract more players to play. Users can stake their tokens in the Shrine of Giving and earn more tokens as well as random NFT.
Chumbi Valley (CHMB) Features
- Attractive visual: The visuals in CHUMBI Valley will bring back nostalgia to players who enjoy adventure-RPG like the Pokemon series and Legend of Zelda. The main attraction is the CHUMBI creature. Players can enhance their CHUMBIs using equipment and breeding. Players will receive one CHUMBI when they start playing the game. They can give this CHUMBI advanced equipment but they can’t sell or trade it.
- Shrine of Giving: Players can stake their CHMB tokens in the Shrine of Giving, the game’s liquidity pool. They will earn CHMB tokens and random NFT after locking for a period. Players also can stake their CHUMBI character to the Shrine to significantly increase the APY they earn. To earn the prized NFT, players need to deploy a CHUMBI with maximum happiness. Adding a CHUMBI to the stake is purely optional.
- Dual Tokens System: CHUMBI valley employs a dual token system with CHMB as the main tokens and Lucky Star or LSTS as the secondary in-game exclusive token. Players will earn LSTS every time they complete the daily tasks such as exploration, farming, and trading their assets. The LSTS tokens are also essential to buy and create equipment as well as enhance a CHUMBI’s features. Since the LSTS has infinite supply, the team behind CHUMBI Valley will keep an eye on the LSTS inflation level.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chumbi Valley aka CHMB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chumbi Valley (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chumbi Valley as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Chumbi Valley. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chumbi Valley currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Chumbi Valley
- Store your Chumbi Valley to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chumbi Valley, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Chumbi Valley:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CHMB/BTC or CHMB/ETH or CHMB/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CHMB/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chumbi Valley (CHMB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chumbi Valley. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHMB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chumbi Valley. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CHMB/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CHMB/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chumbi Valley (CHMB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Chumbi Valley right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chumbi Valley (CHMB)?
Once you have purchased the Chumbi Valley, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chumbi Valley (CHMB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHMB with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chumbi Valley (CHMB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chumbi Valley is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who enjoy playing classic RPGs will buy CHUMBI Valley (CHMB) tokens without hesitation. The attractive visuals and classic elements will give them a sense of nostalgia while exploring the valley. They also can earn random NFT by staking their CHMB tokens in the Shrine of Giving. The game provides a secondary token, Lucky Star. Players can earn LSTS tokens from exploring and winning the PvP duels. They can spend the LSTS tokens to buy NFT and other equipment.