In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ARCS, if you are planning to buy ARX token – You’re in the right place!
Personal data can be very much no longer personal when it enters the digital world. There are many cases of personal data misuse and unlawful data collection. That causes a collective worry from everyone who has concerns about their data.
ARCS aims to empower individuals by giving them the power to control their data. The ARCS ecosystem will make trading personal data an integral part. That will give users who buy ARCS (ARX) tokens more leverage in managing their data. The corporations can adjust their data collecting system to comply with the individuals’ wishes. ARCS puts various protections that will protect the data from illegal access and tampering. Users can tokenize their assets on this platform and boost their liquidity value.
- Official Site: https://www.arcs-chain.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARCS_ARX
- Telegram: https://t.me/ARCS_ARX_EN
- White Paper: https://www.arcs-chain.com/whitepaper_en.pdf?v=20191122b
ARCS (ARX) Features
- Data tampering prevention: Arcs ecosystem has the perfect modules to prevent data tampering. The platform uses the blockchain as the second data storage. Therefore, any transactions or any data movement will be recorded in the blockchain ledger. This will prevent some nodes or validators from tampering with the data. Being on a blockchain also will enhance data scalability. Arcs Ecosystem is enterprise-ready and can take the data that continue to grow.
- Decentralized Digital IDs: Arcs is constructing the decentralized DID module. Having a decentralized digital ID will help users in the future. The platform aims to implement the DIDs on the blockchain applications and make them an integral part of the chain. Users can enter their data into the digital ID. This will help them on verifying the blockchain-based transactions. In short, users will have better control over their personal data management.
- Assets Tokenization: The platform believes in promoting individuality. Other than implementing the Digital IDs, Arcs also have a module that will put the users’ assets as tokens and increase their liquidity. A single large asset can be divided into separate tokens. Tokenizing the assets can be very beneficial for the users. They can use their assets as proof of liquidity and help them on getting credits in the future.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ARCS aka ARX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ARCS (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ARCS as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ARCS. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ARCS currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ARCS
- Store your ARCS to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ARCS, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ARCS:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ARX/BTC or ARX/ETH or ARX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ARX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ARCS (ARX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ARCS (ARX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ARCS (ARX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ARCS. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ARCS (ARX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ARCS (ARX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ARX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ARCS. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ARCS (ARX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ARX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ARCS (ARX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ARX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ARCS (ARX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ARCS right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ARCS (ARX)?
Once you have purchased the ARCS, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ARCS (ARX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ARX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ARCS (ARX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ARCS is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ARCS comes with the solution for personal data protection and collection. Users who buy ARCS (ARX) can control their data and have a better liquidity value when tokenizing their assets. The platform offers data protection with PoC as the starting point for the blockchain. ARCS uses the blockchain as secondary data storage. Therefore, they encourage the users to use the decentralized digital ID to manage their everyday lives. Users can integrate the Digital IDs to various platforms while still retaining their privacy.