In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OAX, if you are planning to buy OAX token – You’re in the right place!
OAX is designed by OAX Foundation with the main purpose of modernizing digital assets and DeFi. The platform believes that these technologies would play a crucial role in the mainstream commerce and finance of the future. They also believe that DeFi has its own collaborative nature, so why not making the best use of it? By exploring (and pushing) off the best potential of technology, better gain should be expected.
As technology develops, the market matures, and the space evolves, people have more freedom and more flexibilities to find other alternatives to traditional financial nature. Blockchain technology is new and sophisticated, but it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t have its own limitation. OAX is designed to address those limitations, especially related to the common issues that OAX Foundation has identified: trust, interoperability, scalability, and speed.
Moreover, the platform focuses on the blockchain technology because they believe that digital assets would flourish with it. The platform also believes that transparency is the best key for this industry. The platform believes that DeFi ecosystem advancement plays a crucial role in the industry’s growth. By focusing on DeFi ecosystem, and its services, the platform believes that they can open many doors to promising features.
OAX Foundation thinks that strong ecosystem would be a crucial trait in this industry. That’s why they also believe that having a solid community is important. Moreover, the community should be solid, independent, and accessible for different parties or participants. The platform doesn’t stop exploring, especially to tackle the major issues of the blockchain industry. They believed that applications, community support, technology, and tools would be the perfect solutions to address blockchain shortcomings.
- Official website: https://www.oax.org/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943946
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/OAX_Foundation
- Telegram: https://t.me/openanxteam
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/OpenANX
OAX (OAX) Features
- DeFi Parachain features. The features on this platform are developed for parachains, with Polkadot Network basis. So far, they have five functional features that are ready to explore.
- Layer 2 protocol. This feature was first released in August 2019 and it has focused on dispute resolution, addressing scalability, and more about the decentralized exchanges.
- Community and research. Research continues to take place for the platform to grow, flourish, and develop. Aside the internal development, the platform keeps on developing their own regulations, works, projects, and many others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OAX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OAX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OAX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OAX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OAX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OAX
- Store your OAX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OAX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OAX:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OAX/BTC or OAX/ETH or OAX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OAX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OAX (OAX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OAX (OAX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OAX (OAX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OAX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OAX (OAX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OAX (OAX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OAX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OAX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OAX (OAX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OAX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OAX (OAX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OAX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OAX (OAX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OAX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OAX (OAX)?
Once you have purchased the OAX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OAX (OAX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OAX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OAX (OAX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OAX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
OAX is about bringing the right technologies and futures to make it happen for future DeFi and digital assets. The platform believes that users have a lot of different options when it comes to managing their assets or for businesses to run their finance. Interested participants should buy OAX if they want to join the platform and take part in the community.