In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy WHALE, if you are planning to buy WHALE token – You’re in the right place!
WHALE was launched in May 2020 by WhaleShark, a pseudonymous NFT collector who has collected rare and valuable assets for several years. WhaleShark has fostered a community of like-minded NFT collectors who would ultimately become active participants of an NFT-centric organization. WhaleShark uses his personal collection of NFTs to back the WHALE social token. WHALE is held in “The Vault”, which is an openly audited collection of NFTs on the OpenSea marketplace.
Different from most other cryptocurrencies, WHALE doesn’t derive value from extrinsic forces. Instead, this crypto token derives its value rom valuable scarce NFT assets kept in The Vault, which is the platform’s NFT art collection. In other words, the WHALE token relies on NFTs to establish value for the project. This is similar to an NFT version of the gold standard. WHALE’s community contributes to the project’s strategy because WHALE is DAO-governed. This results in a powerful experiment in community.
WHALE (WHALE) Features
- The Whale Vault. It is one of the basic dimensions value for WHALE. It serves as the valuation floor to ensure the stability and escalating fundamentals for WHALE.
- Partner Audit. The Vault is audited on a monthly basis and in an objective manner by Nonfungible.com, the WHALE Chief Partner. The audit accounts for the in-flow and out-flows or NFT assets, valuation of all Vault assets, and balance of NFT assets.
- Special Platform Benefits for Holders. WHALE holders, as part of the project’s community-driven ethos, are entitled to numerous benefits such as the ability to selected and exclusive NFTs from The Vault, rent NFTs, receive rewards from their participation in WHALE liquidity mining, vote in the project’s DAO, and access exclusive membership channels.
- Artwork Donation. WHALE enthusiasts are welcome to donate their creations to The Vault by sending their tokens to the equivalent Ethereum address of The Vault.
- Smooth and Secure Transaction. WHALE utilized DAO technology involving the robust physical mechanism to ensure the security, flexibility, stability, and continuity of The Vault at all times.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade WHALE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the WHALE (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the WHALE as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to WHALE. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports WHALE currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the WHALE
- Store your WHALE to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying WHALE, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with WHALE:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the WHALE/BTC or WHALE/ETH or WHALE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you WHALE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy WHALE (WHALE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your WHALE (WHALE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy WHALE (WHALE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the WHALE. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy WHALE (WHALE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy WHALE (WHALE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WHALE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to WHALE. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy WHALE (WHALE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair WHALE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy WHALE (WHALE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support WHALE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy WHALE (WHALE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the WHALE right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect WHALE (WHALE)?
Once you have purchased the WHALE, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell WHALE (WHALE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WHALE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine WHALE (WHALE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a WHALE is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The WHALE crypto project was the pioneer is creating an ERC-20 token primarily supported by NFT portfolio. This is indeed an innovative concept, but due to the high dynamic of the value of NFTs, The Vault’s value is prone to fluctuation. It means that in spite of the success of NFT, the value of certain NFTs is likely to experience significant volatility. It can be concluded that WHALE is rather an asset-backed social token powered by NFTs instead of a stablecoin.