In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hifi Finance, if you are planning to buy MFT token – You’re in the right place!
Hifi Finance is a decentralized lending protocol enabling anyone to borrow funds against their cryptocurrency. The platform was formerly known as Mainframe. It uses a bond-like instrument that represents an obligation with on-chain system settling on the specific future date. Users are able to sell and buy the tokenized debt, and it enables borrowing, fixed term lending, and also fix rate. These things are crucial within today’s DeFi. The MFT or Mainframe Token is the (native) utility token having a lot of functions. It can be used for governance, staking (to make sure of the protocol’s safety), and also rewards.
Designed as a decentralized platform, the protocol has its own functions and usages. Users are able to borrow by locking collateral within a vault so they can mind the fixed term and rate debt tokens. They then can use these debt tokens for swapping, giving them instant liquidity. They can leverage long yield farm or enjoy other trades without having to sell their (collateral) tokens.
Can users act as the lender? Of course. By buying fixed term and rate debt tokens, they can get a discount. They can even be redeemed when the term has expired. In this way, lenders are able to earn a predictable return for their investment. They can also provide liquidity by earning the (trading) fees. they can do it by providing liquidity between the stablecoins and debt tokens on the AMM (Automated Market Maker).
- Official website: https://hifi.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HifiFinance
- Whitepaper: https://hifi.finance/Mainframe-Whitepaper.pdf
Hifi Finance (MFT) Features
- Unique project. Unlike other crypto platforms out there, Hifi doesn’t try to replace the current finance system completely. Quite on the contrary, the platform wants to use and maximize the best potential of blockchain system for personal data privacy and also security. Basically, the platform wants to use blockchain technology to complete the system.
- Sub-protocols implementation. The platform utilizes some various sub-protocols and each of which comes with enhanced functions and also encryption services. It’s like the Dark routing. This protocol will make sure that communications would be protected and privacy would be kept securely. The platform enables users to securely and safely send files, create decentralized dApps, and then store data (within the blockchain).
- Special protocol setup. The protocol is designed to guarantee validator nodes’ accuracy. It can be done to execute (incentivized) economics, such as rewarding validators for their hard work.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hifi Finance aka MFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hifi Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hifi Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hifi Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hifi Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hifi Finance
- Store your Hifi Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hifi Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hifi Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MFT/BTC or MFT/ETH or MFT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MFT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hifi Finance (MFT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hifi Finance (MFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hifi Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hifi Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MFT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MFT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hifi Finance (MFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hifi Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hifi Finance (MFT)?
Once you have purchased the Hifi Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hifi Finance (MFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MFT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hifi Finance (MFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hifi Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Hifi isn’t just a regular lending-borrowing protocol. It’s a modern protocol with blockchain technology and advanced features. With its special features and unique traits, Hifi isn’t only helpful but also profitable. Interested in joining? Buy Hifi Finance (MFT) first.