In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Samoyedcoin, if you are planning to buy SAMO token – You’re in the right place!
From the look of the platform itself, people can already guess that Samoyedcoin is another meme coin network. Well, it’s true, but Samoyed is more than just a platform for the fun meme coin. It has its own appeal and charm (especially from the financial aspect) without sacrificing the fun factor. It’s safe to say that investing with Samoyedcoin is fruitfully fun!
Samoyedcoin is basically the meme coin from Solana. Its main purpose is not only to be fun, but also for community-owned. Yes, this is a platform where community would be the focus of the operation, delivering true and real decentralized system.
The platform is inspired by Dogecoin. Why Samoyed? Well, it’s a dog breed from Eastern Europe. It so happen that Anatoly Yakovenko (Solana’s cofounder) comes from the same country. Thus, the reason for choosing this particular breed has been made. Moreover, Samoyed is extra cute and adorable, which is considered ideal for the meme coin. It’s proven that Samoyed is quite successful becoming the ambassador as well as mascot for the platform.
- Official website: https://samoyedcoin.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/samoyedcoin
- Telegram: https://t.me/samoyedcoin
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SamoyedCoin/
Samoyedcoin (SAMO) Features
- Community focus. There is no single ruler in this platform. There is no ultimate controller that will manage the whole thing. Everything is run and managed by the community, creating a full decentralized ecosystem with solid governance quality.
- Solid partnership. Users can trade Samoyedcoin and find it at top exchanges like Orca, Raydium, and Bitrue. It shows how good partnership system with this platform. The trading pair price includes SAMO/RAY, SAMO/USDT, and SAMO/USDC.
- Samo Airdrop tools. With this feature, users can gain access to helpful lists. Those lists are about token mint or token holder with minimum or maximum or even random distribution. The lists also includes proportional and flat airdrop options.
- Samo Tools. The tools are meant to help users gain the best advantage from their own operation and interaction within the platform.
- Samo Tips. Users are able to make use of this setup so they can open a (tipping) portal for themselves. It basically generates embed code (in HTML) that can be utilized by the users.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Samoyedcoin aka SAMO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Samoyedcoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Samoyedcoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Samoyedcoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Samoyedcoin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Samoyedcoin
- Store your Samoyedcoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Samoyedcoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Samoyedcoin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SAMO/BTC or SAMO/ETH or SAMO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SAMO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Samoyedcoin (SAMO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Samoyedcoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAMO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Samoyedcoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SAMO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SAMO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Samoyedcoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Samoyedcoin (SAMO)?
Once you have purchased the Samoyedcoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Samoyedcoin (SAMO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAMO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Samoyedcoin (SAMO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Samoyedcoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Samoyedcoin is created with a sole purpose of growing Solana’s network and ecosystem. Through meme coin, the team wants to appeal more people and more users beyond Solana’s main core. People are drawn to it not because of the cryptocurrency, but because of other benefits and advantages that they can get from the platform. They must buy Samoyedcoin (SAMO) to get into the platform.