In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DODO, if you are planning to buy DODO token – You’re in the right place!
As a top decentralized exchange, Uniswap is definitely not perfect. DODO Exchange is trying to solve problems of Uniswap in a revolutionary way. DODO is trying to achieve the goal by using a unique market making algorithm to improve liquidity and eradicate impermanent loss. The unique algorithm is called Proactive Market Maker (PMM). It was coined by the DODO team with a purpose to replace AMM model used by Uniswap and the majority of decentralized exchanges.
The team of DODO believes that PMM model has the capability of adapting to changing market condition and responding to liquidity restrictions in real time. Created on the Ethereum network, it seems that DODO would be the first on-chain liquidity provider everyone can use.
DODO (DODO) Features
- The DODO Vending Machine. This feature allows users with a wallet to create a liquidity market. What they need to do is just to provide tokens and determine the pricing curve they want. The DODO vending machine will do the rest. Thanks to DODO’s PMM technology. It makes the assets accessible to everyone. What’s more, this process is fully permissionless. Anyone with a wallet does need to worry about any interference and censorship from the platform itself.
- DODO Private Pool. This is almost the same as the DODO Vending Machine, but it offers more options for professional market markers. For example, with the private pool, market makers can make one-sided deposits, change the pricing curve any time they desire, and have liquidity everywhere. These are something they cannot do with DODO Vending Machine.
- DODO NFT Vault. This is a protocol of discovery and liquidity for non-standard assets. With this protocol, users are able to create new NFTs or use existing ones and pledge them into the DODO NFT Vault. Users can keep the MFYS unique or fractionalize them.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DODO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DODO (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DODO as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to DODO. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DODO currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the DODO
- Store your DODO to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DODO, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with DODO:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/DODO or ETH/DODO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DODO (DODO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DODO (DODO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DODO. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DODO (DODO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DODO (DODO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DODO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DODO. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DODO (DODO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/DODO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DODO (DODO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/DODO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DODO (DODO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the DODO right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DODO (DODO)?
Once you have purchased the DODO, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DODO (DODO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DODO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DODO (DODO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DODO is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There is no doubt that DODO exchange decreased the risks faced by liquidity providers on decentralized exchange. Improving trading experience through the use of PMM model, DODO has guaranteed more efficient liquidity and more stable asset pricing. Additionally, the services they offer are growing and unique. Besides, the trading interface is clear and uncluttered. New traders should be able to understand quickly how to stake or trade on DODO. It seems that DODO has solved the problems of impermanent loss and slippage issue.