In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Standard Tokenization Protocol, if you are planning to buy STPT token – You’re in the right place!
Standard Tokenization Protocol (STP) is a platform that acts as a ‘bridge’ connecting different platforms, various networks, and different blockchains in such easy and inexpensive manner. STP Network wants to build a decentralized network that can help with digital assets use, discovery, and management across global settings. In this platform, everything should be clear. It is about how the tokenized assets ownership is generated, managed, sent, issues, and obtained – while at the same time obeying the regulations.
In short, the platform would highlight and strengthen the ability of synthetics so users can access new financial products and multi chain assets easily although they are on different blockchains. Moreover, users should be able to do so without costly bridge fees or heavy over collateralization. The platform uses open source standard to manage everything.
Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) Features
- Compliance Validator on chain protocol. It is the job of Validator committee (with their advisory function) to make sure that the most up to date and the latest legislation is being enforced.
- Full freedom. This platform enables assets to move freely across platforms and jurisdictions – while being compliant across networks and blockchains at the same time.
- Programmable money. It is a special feature that differentiates traditional and modern financial alternatives. The ability to set program value and to move it from one person to another is the main reason that causes inexpensive operational costs.
- Improved and better liquidity. Liquidity is one of the crucial aspects of well-functioning market. This platform is about increased liquidity, which will be the object of bilateral agreements and search.
- Peer to peer interaction and mechanism. With direct peer to peer communication and interaction, involved parties would be able to manage transactions easily. This system would also remove third party that can lead to inexpensive cost and fast processing time.
- Automated compliance. Traditional processing is about manual processing of accreditation status, AML, and KYC confirmation. It takes times and energy. However, STP is about to change it with the automation processing so it will go faster.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Standard Tokenization Protocol aka STPT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Standard Tokenization Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Standard Tokenization Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Standard Tokenization Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Standard Tokenization Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Standard Tokenization Protocol
- Store your Standard Tokenization Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Standard Tokenization Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Standard Tokenization Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/STPT or ETH/STPT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Standard Tokenization Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy STPT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Standard Tokenization Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/STPT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/STPT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Standard Tokenization Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT)?
Once you have purchased the Standard Tokenization Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing STPT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Standard Tokenization Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
STP Network functions as an effective, inexpensive, and functional bridge to various platforms and blockchains. It is a perfect example that tokenized assets can be managed carefully and safely – provided that the owners know the right mechanism and the right way to do so. The platform can be profitable and beneficial for longer term. However, interested investors or users must properly learn to buy Standard Tokenization Protocol (STPT) correctly to join the platform.