In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Good Games Guild, if you are planning to buy GGG token – You’re in the right place!
So many games online can only bring confusion to both players and investors. They will have difficulties keeping track of their progress in each game. And they also will have problems with their assets.
Good Games Guild is a movement to empower everyone who plays games. It’s a movement that allows players to manage their NFT assets across the games. Players who buy Good Games Guild (GGG) tokens will be able to earn more from staking their tokens. The token allocation focuses on the community and the staking reward. The project also encourages people who apply as scholars to earn grants for their dApp. All token holders can take part in the governance by applying a proposal and vote.
Good Games Guild (GGG) Features
- Gaming Hub: Good Games Guild is essentially a gaming hub where people connect over games. The project aims to do it by converting the gaming assets to NFTs. Players can manage their assets easily since the guild also provide a marketplace and tools that utilize the feature. At this moment, there is 1 e-sport team that has joined the NFT marketplace. And the guild has more than 100.000 people active in the community.
- Lend-to-earn: Investors can double their rewards by using the lend-to-earn scheme. They need to stake their tokens to start lending. The vesting doesn’t take a long time, and investors can start seeing their rewards soon. The NFTs in the marketplace are varied from art items, gaming items, and many other things. There is no limit on what investors can lend.
- Scholar mode: Good Games Guild encourages people to apply as a scholar. The scholar status will grant them some funding for their projects. These funds come from the staked tokens by investors. The project aims to recruit at least 50 new scholars weekly in the future.
- Community-oriented: As a collective community movement, Good Games Guild puts 37% of total tokens allocation for the community reward. To compare, the treasury takes up 30% of total tokens and only 13.5% is on the public sale.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Good Games Guild aka GGG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Good Games Guild (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Good Games Guild as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Good Games Guild. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Good Games Guild currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Good Games Guild
- Store your Good Games Guild to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Good Games Guild, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Good Games Guild:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GGG/BTC or GGG/ETH or GGG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GGG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Good Games Guild (GGG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Good Games Guild (GGG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Good Games Guild (GGG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Good Games Guild. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Good Games Guild (GGG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Good Games Guild (GGG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GGG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Good Games Guild. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Good Games Guild (GGG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GGG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Good Games Guild (GGG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GGG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Good Games Guild (GGG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Good Games Guild right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Good Games Guild (GGG)?
Once you have purchased the Good Games Guild, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Good Games Guild (GGG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GGG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Good Games Guild (GGG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Good Games Guild is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Good Games Guild (GGG) tokens are supporting a collective movement that can revolutionize the gaming world. The project aims to be a gaming hub that empowers everyone, both players and investors. Players can manage their NFT and other assets easily with Good Games Guild. 37% of the total tokens go for the community reward and 30% is for the treasury. The project also has a mobile app for users, especially scholars, to monitor their assets and manage them.