In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy KINE, if you are planning to buy KINE token – You’re in the right place!
Kine Protocol establishes liquidity pools backed by a customizable portfolio of digital assets, enabling traders to open and close the positions of derivatives based on trusted price feeds. In this way, the role of counterparties is no longer needed. The protocol expands the collateral space to any assets to lift the restriction of any peer-to-pool trading protocols. Users will have the staking value increased to stake assets in Kine Finance, and this can be minted into KINE as the system’s actual debt. 20% of the total minted token is set for liquidation buffer.
After being minted, the token can be transferred into a trading margin. The trading profits and losses will be settled in KINE. The token can be purchased or sold on some popular exchanges. Users need to burn equivalent amount of the token in order to withdraw staking asset. Kine is committed to distribute rewards to all users periodically.
Table of Contents
KINE (KINE) Features
- Various Assets Support. Kine staking pool accepts not only KINE but also other major ERC-20 tokens such as USDC, WBTC, and ETH. This allows users to stake with asset of their choice anytime and hassle free.
- Flexible Staking Portfolio. Traders are provided with flexible portfolio management built with sophisticated protocol design. As a result, they can add or remove staking assets easily without having to close or change existing positions.
- Reduced Risk. Users can hedge the temporary risk vigorously through real-time pool exposure API available in Kine. This is possible because Kine is working together with experienced traders to flawlessly hedge staking plan for common users.
- Multiplied Staking Rewards. The rewards are comprised of token distributions and trading fees.
- Layer2 Support. This feature ensures safety within Kine. This decentralized exchange comes with both on-chain staking system and off-chain execution engine that effectively reduce its trading cost.
- Guaranteed Execution and Zero Slippage. Each trade is fully guaranteed by Kine’s over-collateralized liquidity pool and proceeded against real-time price feeds with 0 slippage.
- Cross 4 Chain Support. KINE is now live on BSC, ETH, Avalanche, and Polygon.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade KINE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the KINE (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the KINE as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to KINE. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports KINE currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the KINE
- Store your KINE to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying KINE, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with KINE:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KINE/BTC or KINE/ETH or KINE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KINE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy KINE (KINE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your KINE (KINE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy KINE (KINE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the KINE. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy KINE (KINE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy KINE (KINE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KINE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to KINE. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy KINE (KINE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KINE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy KINE (KINE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KINE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy KINE (KINE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the KINE right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect KINE (KINE)?
Once you have purchased the KINE, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell KINE (KINE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KINE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine KINE (KINE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a KINE is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kine Protocol is a decentralized derivatives protocol which has a bright future. Not only is it international-grade, its liquidity pools allows traders to trade any assets with CeFi-like trading experience, with guaranteed liquidity and transparent fees. Such DeFi project is highly needed in the crypto world today and in the future. As more users trade derivatives in Kine, KINE will be more largely used for staking and community governance, and now investors seem to be interested in its growth.