In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mask Network, if you are planning to buy MASK token – You’re in the right place!
Mask Network, originally named Maskbook, is a gateway to the new, open internet that allows people to send encrypted posts to others, take part in cryptocurrency trade, and share encrypted file on Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms. In other words, this portal enables users to send encrypted cryptocurrencies, messages, and dApps (NFTs, DAO, and DeFi) over top of social networks in a decentralized manner in a way that migrating is not required.
The team of Mask Network tries to bridge the new, open internet that bridges Web2 and Web3 to support the general public in using the better web without using centralized server or API. The team believes that the current version of the internet is so complicated that people, who live on the internet get frustrated and desperate. Because of that, Mask Network creates a portal that can help users in using cryptography and web 3 technology seamlessly.
Mask Network (MASK) Features
- MaskDAO. This carries out the governance of the Mask Network ecosystem. It comprises MASK token holders. It is the parameter and sage of the fun in the Reverse and the final decision maker on all cases related to MASK. The token holders skate their token to vote during the voting period that is held on proposal contracts. The period lasts from an hour to three days. During the period, only MASK token that has been locked for the last 7 days before the voting session can be used to cast a vote.
- A two-sided network effect. With Mask Network, both developers and users can benefit from the network. The portal is built to be user friendly and developer friendly. Developers are able to create or introduce various applications while users can benefit from the various dApps. It will attract more developers and social medial users due to the popular demand.
- Private network. Not only is the portal user-friendly, it is also private. The integration of cryptography and Web 3.0 technology, it can build a layer of censorship-resistant, private network without relying on API.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mask Network aka MASK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mask Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mask Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mask Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mask Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mask Network
- Store your Mask Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mask Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mask Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MASK/BTC or MASK/ETH or MASK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mask Network (MASK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mask Network (MASK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mask Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mask Network (MASK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mask Network (MASK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MASK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mask Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mask Network (MASK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MASK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mask Network (MASK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MASK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mask Network (MASK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Mask Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mask Network (MASK)?
Once you have purchased the Mask Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mask Network (MASK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MASK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mask Network (MASK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mask Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Mask Network is still on its early development stage. There are still many things to do to achieve its mission, yet buying MASK offers you some great trading opportunities. If you are looking for a coin with low trading fees, MASK can be one of the options. Even though it still lacks popularity, it has recently been listed on Binance and other popular crypto exchanges. Once MASK got listed there, it attracted a large amount of trading volumes since the exchanges have a huge user base.