In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Phantom Protocol, if you are planning to buy PHM token – You’re in the right place!
Traditional financial markets have historically included synthetic assets. Initially, these were financial instruments targeted to a select set of institutional investors based on their cash flow requirements, due dates, and risk profiles. Only a few institutional investors had access to the global derivatives market before recently. However, with the rise of decentralized finance (DeFi), anybody with a smartphone and a working knowledge of synthetic assets may now have access to these powerful financial instruments. Phantom’s mission is to demolish the barrier, making synthetic assets transparent and available.
The Phantom Mechanism is a cross-chain protocol for aggregating assets known as pAssets. Depositing collateral allows Phantom users to construct pAssets. Phantom is also an NFT and DeFi combined solution that supports NFT issuing. Phantom Genesis NFTs were the first NFT product on the Phantom NFT Marketplace, and they were utilized as prizes for early users from the Launchpool Mining Campaign.
Table of Contents
Phantom Protocol (PHM) Features
- NFT Issuance. NFT may be issued via a smart contract method and minted into pNFT Tokens, increasing the liquidity of NFT transactions. Simultaneously, such NFTs can be exchanged on NFT exchanges in order to offer an anchor price for the product.
- Synthetic Assets. Phantom support for multi-market synthetic assets extends beyond cryptocurrency to traditional markets such as gold, equities, and so on. Furthermore, it can allow pNFTs tied to real-world commodities.
- Commodity pNFT. Phantom is the only creator of pNFT, a sort of synthetic asset. pNFTs are based on the value of physical assets. pNFTs can also be utilized to create liquid, trading pNFT tokens. In addition to trading, pNFT tokens may be reversed back to pNFT to trade for the equivalent genuine asset when gathered and burnt all at once.
- E-Sport and Game. Phantom is collaborating with a number of E-Sports industry leaders and is looking at in-depth collaborations to connect blockchain with E-Sports. E-Sport Competition Prediction tools and E-Sport Snapshot NFT are two examples.
- Public Cross-chain Compatibility. Phantom works with a variety of chains, including Conflux, Ethereum, and Binance Smart Chain. It not only moves assets across chains, but it also increases the number of users in various public chains, allowing Phantom users to engage with more services.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Phantom Protocol aka PHM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Phantom Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Phantom Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Phantom Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Phantom Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Phantom Protocol
- Store your Phantom Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Phantom Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Phantom Protocol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PHM/BTC or PHM/ETH or PHM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PHM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Phantom Protocol (PHM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Phantom Protocol (PHM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Phantom Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PHM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Phantom Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PHM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PHM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Phantom Protocol (PHM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Phantom Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Phantom Protocol (PHM)?
Once you have purchased the Phantom Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Phantom Protocol (PHM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PHM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Phantom Protocol (PHM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Phantom Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Phantom is a DeFi system that allows users to build synthetic assets known as pAssets in a decentralized manner. On the blockchain, traders from all around the world may exchange an asset at open and transparent prices. In essence, pAssets allow traders to interact with assets without really owning them. This becomes a primary procedural strength that finally promotes the expansion of PHM.