In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Spores Network, if you are planning to buy SPO token – You’re in the right place!
Founders of Spores Network believes that the burgeoning metaverse and decentralization of ownership will fundamentally bridge digital and real life. The belief leads to the mission of Spores Network which is to build a creator-centric, community-driven GameFi and Metaverse Publisher where there is a limitless engagement of corporate brands and entertainment IP within the metaverse ecosystem. The ecosystem incorporates physical and digital experiences that generate revenue and community engagement through cross-chain metaverses.
The native token of Spores Network is SPO token. It is designed for DeFi community-driven purpose, DeFi utilization with NFT creator centricity, and community governance. Furthermore, the token is used to reward liquidity providers, NFT creators, agents, and buyers for their participation in the ecosystem. In detail, NFT creators are incentivized for minting NFT on the platform, LPs are incentivized for providing liquidity on the platform, whereas buyers and agents are incentivized for confirming exchange, auction, etc.
Table of Contents
Spores Network (SPO) Features
- GameFi and Metaverse Publisher. The network adds value for retail investors by allowing them to invest in the most influential crypto gaming and metaverse projects while they are still in their early phases.
- Launchpad. Not only does Spores support GameFi and Metaverse startups financially through its launchpad, the network also helps them throughout the marketing, blockchain technology, and development with Spores industry expertise. Spores offers a framework for all, to make sure that emerging GameFi and Metaverse startups including SMEs are able to deliver their users finished products (such as games) while creating stable revenues for themselves.
- Sporeverse. Spores creates its own Metaverse ecosystem, which includes both physical and digital experiences. The network also buys significant intellectual property (IP) entertainment elements like as movies, sports, and music, as well as business brands, and incorporate them into the Metaverse. Through the NFT aggregator marketplace, Republique gallery and shopping experience, and cross-chain metaverses, Spores Network engages its community to earn money.
- Due Diligence. Investors do not need to be concerned about sponsoring rug pulls or other insignificant ventures. All projects on Spores Launchpad were subjected to a thorough due diligence procedure, with only the most trustworthy and promising projects making it to INO, IDO, and IGO.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Spores Network aka SPO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Spores Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Spores Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Spores Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Spores Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Spores Network
- Store your Spores Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Spores Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Spores Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SPO/BTC or SPO/ETH or SPO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SPO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Spores Network (SPO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Spores Network (SPO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Spores Network (SPO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Spores Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Spores Network (SPO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Spores Network (SPO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SPO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Spores Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Spores Network (SPO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SPO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Spores Network (SPO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SPO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Spores Network (SPO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Spores Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Spores Network (SPO)?
Once you have purchased the Spores Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Spores Network (SPO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SPO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Spores Network (SPO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Spores Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Spores Network users may take use of a variety of features, including the launchpad and Sporeverse, as well as its unique traits. This is what distinguishes the protocol from others. It is a platform where users may produce income and connect with the community by utilizing the cross-chain metaverse. Spores Network (SPO), the native token, has the potential to expand as more investors join the ecosystem.