In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Demole, if you are planning to buy DMLG token – You’re in the right place!
Web 3.0’s emergence has altered everything we thought we understood about gaming. Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) have been a gaming mainstay with the emergence of blockchain technology. Blockchain games are often Play-to-Earn (P2E), with players earning the platform’s native tokens through gameplay. However, this has created a dilemma in which investors, rather than the initially targeted gaming population, interact the most with these play-to-earn games. The fundamental issue here is a lack of sustainability; the terrible designs and gameplay get monotonous for investors, and interest in the project fades as fast as it began.
This is where Demole comes in, offering a full solution that may please both investors and players. DeFi Monster Legends (also known as Demole) is a three-dimensional (3D) role-playing game (RPG) that is accessible on both PC and mobile. The game’s 3D visuals will undoubtedly provide the most dramatic fighting scenes ever.
Table of Contents
Demole (DMLG) Features
- PvP & PvE Modes. Demole is a groundbreaking new 3D RPG built on the NFT (non-fungible token) ecosystem. Demole, with its complex gameplay and mechanics system, promises to be more than just another idle game to enjoy in your spare time. Furthermore, the merging of PvE and PvP content lets players to construct their own narrative through exploration while still fighting tough enemies and presenting challenges unlike any other.
- Play-to-Earn. Every single action in the game is a wonderful source of real-life prizes ready to be discovered by players. Daily Quests, Marketplace, Arena, Training Group, and World Bosses are all ways for players to make money. In the Daily Quests, for example, players can complete missions for surprising rewards. Meanwhile, in Training Group, players can let their monsters practice and increase their level and DMLG tokens.
- Diverse Content of the Plot. Players will continually explore the realm of Demole with various and interesting plots, such as Campaign, Darkness Maze, Olympus Tower, World Boss, and other battles.
- Fully Playable 3D Animation. Demole’s game artists can pour life into monsters and skills while keeping the originality of NFTs by using the most sophisticated design.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Demole aka DMLG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Demole (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Demole as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Demole. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Demole currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Demole
- Store your Demole to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Demole, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Demole:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DMLG/BTC or DMLG/ETH or DMLG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DMLG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Demole (DMLG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Demole (DMLG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Demole (DMLG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Demole. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Demole (DMLG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Demole (DMLG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DMLG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Demole. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Demole (DMLG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DMLG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Demole (DMLG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DMLG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Demole (DMLG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Demole right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Demole (DMLG)?
Once you have purchased the Demole, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Demole (DMLG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DMLG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Demole (DMLG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Demole is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The Demole team has established a sustainable model that tackles the challenges that NFT-based games frequently experience, such as token value and inflation, through cooperation with partners like as X21, DAO Maker, and Metrix Capital, Consensus Labs. Furthermore, the DMLG token is a versatile and complex digital asset that can be used to fulfill a variety of purposes inside the Demole ecosystem. Users can stake their assets for rewards or just keep them for passive profit sharing while guaranteeing proper levels of inflation.