In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hord, if you are planning to buy HORD token – You’re in the right place!
Hord is a special decentralized platform that can create ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) as well as trading them. Also known as tokenized baskets, the ETF is basically a basket consisting of securities tracking underlying index. The ETF contains investments, like bonds and stocks.
Hord mainly consists of two major participants: the Champions and (their) Hord (or followers). Each participant has different roles and functions. The Champions, for instance, are basically the (market-leading) funds and influencers. They can also be a long term traders with strategy based implementation. The Champions would broadcast their data portfolio, so that their Hord can use it.
In Hord alone, there are two types of key smart contracts being used. The first one is the Champion Contract, which serves the Champions. The second one would be the Mirror Contract, which is responsible for the Hord. Champion Contract acts as a smart contract broadcasting the portfolio data (of the Champion) to the Mirror Contract. Moreover, the Champion have the ability to deposit funds to the Mirror Contract, which will acquire assets within the right proportion represented or laid out by Champion’s portfolio.
When Mirror Contract already has the funds, a token would be minted. It is done to reflect the deposits. Afterwards, it would be distributed within the accounts depositing the funds (in the Mirror Contract). This minted token would be the Champion’s tokenized portfolio. It can be redeemed for the underlying and existing value being kept in the Mirror Contract.
Table of Contents
Hord (HORD) Features
- Governance and Champion Guild. The portfolio leaders would be considered qualified as Champions, based on their high-performance track record. That’s why they would be provided the spotlight within the platform. The rising (portfolio) managers could be accepted to the guild via governance.
- Discovery and Leaderboard. The platform has its own search function. Its multi-filter system helps with the best (performing) ETFs selection based on different kinds of parameters. The leaderboard operates in real-time manner. It can filter up the highest portfolios and the upcoming ones.
- Orderbook DEX. This feature makes it possible to trade ETF tokens without having to place a lot of burden to the liquidity providers. AMMs are considered (capital) inefficient because they need a lot of deposits for the trade without big slippage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hord
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hord (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hord as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hord. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hord currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hord
- Store your Hord to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hord, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hord:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HORD/BTC or HORD/ETH or HORD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HORD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hord (HORD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hord (HORD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hord (HORD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hord. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hord (HORD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hord (HORD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HORD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hord. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hord (HORD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HORD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hord (HORD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HORD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hord (HORD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hord right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hord (HORD)?
Once you have purchased the Hord, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hord (HORD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HORD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hord (HORD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hord is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Hord is a perfect platform for investors who want to manage their investments without dealing with tons of fuss or complication. It is based on the influencer’s reputation, allowing their followers to reap benefits from their actions. Investments can be managed in an easy manner and yet still profitable. Those who want to join the platform must buy Hord (HORD) to enjoy the platform.