In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Franklin, if you are planning to buy FLY token – You’re in the right place!
Franklin is basically an ecosystem for the entire business in VRM. It’s safe to say that the platform offers various and complete services related to DeFi. As an ecosystem within the VRM, users can enjoy rebates and discounts, especially those who manage Black Ocean transaction. The FLY token can be used to gain access to all services within VRM ecosystem, including the currently available ones and the future (and upcoming) services.
Think of the FlyECO platform as this one and single platform that has it all. There is FlyLaunchpad for developers and IDO projects. There is FlyDEX for traders. There is FlyTrading Signals for the API and manual trading. There are also FlyNFT, FlyFarming, and FLyStaking for investors or users who want to invest (and manage) their money in the blockchain chain.
The FlyECO products are designed for smart people who are active and also open minded, who believe in the future world that is dominated by crypto technology, and without the existence of middleman. These people believe in no-middleman financial transactions and want to commit to it. The platform is about promoting DeFi products because it will disrupt traditional finance fundamentally. After all, tokenization makes it possible for broadening property rights as well as enabling new economic models for gaming, collectible NFTs, and DAOs.
- Official website: https://tokenfly.co/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FrankLinYield
- Telegram: https://t.me/fly_global
- Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m1Heb9aSCteLOQR8mXl6mmcOk47QR2yr/view
Franklin (FLY) Features
- Open platform for everyone. Everyone is welcomed to join the platform, thanks to the various DeFi services offered in the network.
- Governance system. The platform leverages community’s power, helping each of the users make ‘smart’ and wise decisions, invest together, and also vote within IDO projects.
- Long term investment. Basically, all kinds of investments can be managed in this platform. However, the platform doesn’t only focus on the short term benefits, but they also focus on the long term ones. This is one of the reasons why this platform is ideal for (long term) opportunists.
- Smart trading system. Considering that trading is one of the services being offered in this platform, an advanced technology to make trading easier is crucial. This platform wants to find income’s alternative sources along with leveraging the trading signals, launchpad, and also DeFi opportunities of FlyECO.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Franklin aka FLY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Franklin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Franklin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Franklin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Franklin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Franklin
- Store your Franklin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Franklin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Franklin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FLY/BTC or FLY/ETH or FLY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FLY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Franklin (FLY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Franklin (FLY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Franklin (FLY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Franklin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Franklin (FLY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Franklin (FLY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FLY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Franklin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Franklin (FLY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FLY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Franklin (FLY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FLY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Franklin (FLY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Franklin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Franklin (FLY)?
Once you have purchased the Franklin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Franklin (FLY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FLY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Franklin (FLY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Franklin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who want to take part in the future crypto projects and DeFi services can always consider joining FlyECO. It offers various DeFi service in one platform so users won’t have to go elsewhere to enjoy those services. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase because users who buy Franklin (FLY) will gain access entryway to the network.