In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MoonStarter, if you are planning to buy MNST token – You’re in the right place!
Many developer teams limit themselves to choosing an IDO Launchpad to save some cost as well as the complications from writing extra code. However, MoonStarter is here to break all the boundaries and stigma.
MoonStarter offers the developers the grant and support when they choose to launch on the platform. Developers don’t have to worry about being on a different chain because MoonStarter has multi-chain interoperability and cross-chain support. The platform also will help the projects on raising funds with their vetting process and incubation period. Investors who buy MoonStarter (MNST) tokens need to stake their tokens to access future projects. However, the platform puts a fair share distribution to encourage everyone to stake and participate in the fundraiser.
- Official Site: https://moonstarter.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/moonstarter_off
- Telegram: https://t.me/moonstarterchat
- White Paper: https://docs.moonstarter.net/
MoonStarter (MNST) Features
- Multi-chain IDO Launchpad: MoonStarter is the first Multi-chain IDO Launchpad. It will support the project disregarding their original chain. For the first release, MoonStarter supports projects on Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum. In the next release phase, the platform will expand to other chains such as Solana, Cardano, and Polkadot using the Moonbeam Parachain. The platform relies on the governance decision for the final release on which chain they will expand to. In the future, MoonStarter aims to be a complete ecosystem and be more than just an IDO launchpad.
- Fair distribution: The platform offers a fair distribution to ensure that disregarding the chance from the Jupiter tickets. Users will still be able to access the IDO of upcoming projects. The calculation is using the Lunar Tier system to ensure that all users receive the same chance of accessing the IDO.
- Lunar Tier system: For the time being, MoonStarter puts a tier system to differentiate the users’ privileges. The platform is using the Jupiter theme and thus named the tiers as the planet’s moons. The tier starts at Calisto with 10,000 $MNST staked before the IDO. The users in the tier are eligible for 1 Jupiter ticket. The highest tier is Kalyke which requires staking 250,000 $MNST for at least 3 days before the IDO. Users in the Kalyke tier will receive 37 tickets and 1 ticket more when they stake 10,000 $MNST more.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MoonStarter aka MNST
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MoonStarter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MoonStarter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MoonStarter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MoonStarter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MoonStarter
- Store your MoonStarter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MoonStarter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MoonStarter:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MNST/BTC or MNST/ETH or MNST/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MNST/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MoonStarter (MNST)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MoonStarter (MNST) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MoonStarter (MNST) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MoonStarter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MoonStarter (MNST) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MoonStarter (MNST) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MNST directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MoonStarter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MoonStarter (MNST) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MNST/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MoonStarter (MNST) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MNST/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MoonStarter (MNST)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MoonStarter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MoonStarter (MNST)?
Once you have purchased the MoonStarter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MoonStarter (MNST)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MNST with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MoonStarter (MNST) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MoonStarter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy MoonStarter (MNST) tokens can support any project they want disregarding the original chain. They only need to stake their tokens and be part of the Lunar tier system to get more perks and access to more projects. Moonstarter is a platform that fits to be the IDO Launchpad for any project disregarding their original chain. The platform supports multi-chain and cross-chain interoperability to ensure all projects can apply for the incubation program.