In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PlatON, if you are planning to buy LAT coin – You’re in the right place!
This is the modern platform that can mix privacy preserving technologies and blockchain system to build a collaborative and decentralized global brain and AI network. The main purpose is to drive democratization of the AI for safe, reliable, and trusted AI in general.
PlatON is viewed as the next generation protocol for internet structure that combines blockchain technology and privacy-preserving (computation) network. The platform was initiated, and also driven by LatticeX Foundation. The core feature is about computing interoperability. The platform offer public infrastructure with open source mechanism, intended for developers’ distributed application, global AI, data providers, and those with computing requirements and needs (individuals, communities, and organizations).
The platform is functional for everyone. For developers, they can use the blockchain open-source infrastructure to build AI’s global market. For users, they can enjoy privacy and ownership to themselves. After all, the network has its own privacy features to help democratize the AI for the community. The network also establishes its own AI marketplace. Users are free to trade computation power, algorithm models, and data assets.
LAT is the (native) token in the network. It has two major functions: to enable validators’ delegation within the network and to pay for data trading activities. Users can also use LAT as payments within the market for computing or data power. Users themselves will be rewarded LAT for providing data algorithms, computing power, and also data usage.
PlatON (LAT) Features
- User focus. Users are able to manage their LAT assets for dApps use and delegation.
- Validator participation. Users can also become validators by staking LAT. When they become validators, they can take part in network governance and get rewards.
- Start building easiness. Users can learn more about the PlatON technology, including the applications, so they can start using the platform for their own development. It also serves as the right learning platform where users can educate themselves.
- Volunteer participation. Users are able to join various incentive programs in LatticeX so they can co-build the ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PlatON aka LAT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PlatON (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PlatON as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PlatON. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PlatON currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PlatON
- Store your PlatON to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PlatON, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PlatON:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the LAT/BTC or LAT/ETH or LAT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you LAT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PlatON (LAT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PlatON (LAT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PlatON (LAT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PlatON. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PlatON (LAT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PlatON (LAT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy LAT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PlatON. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PlatON (LAT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair LAT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PlatON (LAT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support LAT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PlatON (LAT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PlatON right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PlatON (LAT)?
Once you have purchased the PlatON, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PlatON (LAT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing LAT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PlatON (LAT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PlatON is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
PlatON is a global AI network combining the sophistication of blockchain technology and data preservation system. Not only users are able to make use of the network, but they can gain financial profits along the way. However, the only way to join the platform is through token purchase, which means that interested users need to buy PlatON (LAT).