In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Alien Worlds, if you are planning to buy TLM token – You’re in the right place!
Alien Worlds is a decentralized metaverse focusing on NFTs as its main assets and activity. Players are supposed to compete against each other to get Trilium (or TLM) as the rare resources. The setting is planetary world and the economy is centered on it. That’s why the platform also has its own DeFi element where players can mine or stake TLM. They can also use the TLM to vote within the Planet DAOs.
In this platform, players can get TLM for mining, and then they may be able to get NFT gaming card along the way. Everyone is free to play and the mechanism is pretty simple too. Players need to have their wallet, log into the platform, and get mining tool to begin mining. Players can use the Trilium to stake so they can be a (planetary) councilor – and in the end rule the planet. Players can also use the NFT gaming cards in creative manner.
Trilium functions as the cross chain WAX or BEP-20 or ERC-20 fungible token. It can connect metaverse as well as allowing value transfer. Not only it serves as utility, but it can also function for governance. Players are able to get the TLMM through staking and mining.
Table of Contents
Alien Worlds (TLM) Features
- NFT metaverse. The platform allows players to play with unique NFTs. Not only it gives players the ability to play, but to keep digital assets and invest.
- Staking ability. Players use TLM to take part in governance matter. It also gives them the ability to be involved in planetary elections as well as increasing the reward pool.
- Planet DAOs. Planet DAOs. The players can take part in council candidates’ weekly elections. They can also submit proposals or even run for the planetary council.
- Trade gaming cards. Players can make use of their NFTs for BSC strategy for different purposes, including fighting, missions, and mining.
- Cross chain bridge. Players have the ability to teleport their TLM between Ethereum, WAX, and BSC. It gives them not only the needed flexibility, but it also gives them greater ability to invest.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Alien Worlds aka TLM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Alien Worlds (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Alien Worlds as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Alien Worlds. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Alien Worlds currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Alien Worlds
- Store your Alien Worlds to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Alien Worlds, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Alien Worlds:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TLM/BTC or TLM/ETH or TLM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TLM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Alien Worlds (TLM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Alien Worlds (TLM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Alien Worlds (TLM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Alien Worlds. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Alien Worlds (TLM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Alien Worlds (TLM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TLM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Alien Worlds. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Alien Worlds (TLM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TLM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Alien Worlds (TLM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TLM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Alien Worlds (TLM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Alien Worlds right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Alien Worlds (TLM)?
Once you have purchased the Alien Worlds, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Alien Worlds (TLM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TLM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Alien Worlds (TLM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Alien Worlds is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Alien Worlds is created as a platform for gaming, investing, and interacting. Through missions, players can enjoy in the fun manner of the game while being able to mine the TLM. They can also get chances to earn NFTs, which serve as another valuable digital asset for safe-keeping. The platform has this unique nature that makes it interesting. To join, however, interested players must buy Alien Worlds (TLM) as their access.