In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Everscale, if you are planning to buy EVER coin – You’re in the right place!
The project’s objective is to provide a scalable decentralized supercomputer, on top of using the EVER Operating System. The project used to run under the name Free TON project. However, the team decided to change the name in November 2021.
The project provides dynamic multithreading and distributed programming. Therefore, any computation will be faster and more secure at the same time. Investors who buy Everscale (EVER) will see that the tokens are unlike others. These tokens may or may not hold any monetary value depending on who holds them. The distribution is based on merits instead of through the regular market. Anyone can propose an idea regardless of how many tokens they have. The soft majority vote will determine if the idea went through or not.
Table of Contents
Everscale (EVER) Features
- Dynamic multithreading: This feature means that each validator in one work chain group will receive the same data set. These validators are on rotation so they won’t see the same data twice. By doing parallel threading means cutting the processing time by a substantial amount.
- Distributed programming: One of the main features of Everscale is the new paradigm of blockchain data writing. The distribution means an address will be on a continuous mutation to ensure its security. The mutation is using Turing-system calculation based on the initial smart contract code.
- Transparent Governance: Any token holder can propose an idea for the project to take. The soft majority system means that each vote has a specific deadline that everybody knows. If they choose to not vote until the time is over, their votes come as neutral. The threshold for each vote is 50%+1. If the vote has zero % on either yes or no, it means the decision is unanimous for the majority side.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Everscale aka EVER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Everscale (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Everscale as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Everscale. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Everscale currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Everscale
- Store your Everscale to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Everscale, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Everscale:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the EVER/BTC or EVER/ETH or EVER/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you EVER/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Everscale (EVER)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Everscale (EVER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Everscale (EVER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Everscale. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Everscale (EVER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Everscale (EVER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy EVER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Everscale. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Everscale (EVER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair EVER/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Everscale (EVER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support EVER/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Everscale (EVER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Everscale right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Everscale (EVER)?
Once you have purchased the Everscale, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Everscale (EVER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing EVER with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Everscale (EVER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Everscale is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy Everscale (EVER) must be ready to contribute to the project on top of holding their tokens. Everscale has a unique take on using the tokens by distributing them through a meritocratic method. Anyone with the tokens can propose a project and let the community vote. The parallel multithreading will speed up the process. The project also features distributed programming paradigm for the blockchain that can enhance security and protect any programs or data written on the blockchain.