In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Refinable, if you are planning to buy FINE token – You’re in the right place!
Refinable is created as the first NFT platform on BSC. Think of the platform as a definitive ecosystem with focus on digital contents and NFTs. Users are able to create, trade, discover, and leverage the digital contents with blockchain technology. The platform wants to bring and encourage NFTs adoption for mass usage while allowing communal experience and experimentation at the same time. It’s safe to say that this platform is crucial for NFT discovery and journey.
There are several benefits offered by this platform. First of all, it focuses on NFT content agnostic. It offers IP protection and community moderation for better security. It also has customized royalties and it supports multiple (settlement) currencies. Users can enjoy the extremely low transaction fees and handsome commission fees. With P2P decentralized marketplace and no code requirements, the platform is certainly convenient to use. Users can enjoy limitless distribution (and also creation) options.
Table of Contents
Refinable (FINE) Features
- A platform for everyone. The platform is created from a scratch as a decentralized spot, designed for developers, collectors, and gamers who have deep passion in NFTs. In this platform, they can trade, discover, and manage their digital assets.
- NFTs centralization. Users can connect their wallet easily to find (native) support for all BSC, Solana, Polygon, and Ethereum NFTs
- Sharing ability. Users are able to share and trade with anyone they like. They can sell their goods, including gift or auction those goods to others. They can also monetize their assets without having to spend a fortune. The low fees are one of the factors to like about this platform.
- Discover, and get discovered. Users are able to share their projects. They can also find other interesting things through the marketplaces.
- Convenient platform. Aside from the fact that the platform has its own marketplace, users are given tons of options when using (and accessing) the marketplace.
- Specialized marketplace. It supports cross-chain operation and compatibility, which means that users can gain access to Polygon, BSC, Ethereum, and much more. The marketplace doesn’t require any code, so users won’t have to set it up on their own. There are more features to expect, including custom domain, optional fees, content curation, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Refinable aka FINE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Refinable (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Refinable as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Refinable. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Refinable currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Refinable
- Store your Refinable to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Refinable, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Refinable:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FINE/BTC or FINE/ETH or FINE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FINE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Refinable (FINE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Refinable (FINE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Refinable (FINE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Refinable. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Refinable (FINE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Refinable (FINE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FINE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Refinable. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Refinable (FINE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FINE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Refinable (FINE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FINE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Refinable (FINE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Refinable right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Refinable (FINE)?
Once you have purchased the Refinable, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Refinable (FINE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FINE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Refinable (FINE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Refinable is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Refinable platform is for those who are interested in NFT and want to gain profits from their activities. Being the new popular trendy thing in the world today, it’s only normal if NFTs are gaining popularity – and also fans. Anyone who wants to invest in this unique digital asset is welcomed to join, but they must buy Refinable (FINE) first.