In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SXP, if you are planning to buy SXP token – You’re in the right place!
SXP is designed as a platform that connects or ‘bridges’ crypto and fiat worlds with its technology. The main idea (and purpose) is to create a global payment card that will help users enjoy easier and simpler financial activities. SXP token is the native token of the platform, functions as the main fuel to the network.
SXP itself has various products, such as SXP Swap and SXPchain. SXP Swap is the automated market maker forked by THORchain, SushiSwap, and Uniswap. SXPchain is the one providing the power to this platform. In the meanwhile, SXP token can secure SXPchain through governance and bonding.
Companies can create cards that can be used by their users all over the world. Through SXP, businesses won’t have any issue creating, managing, and distributing both physical, as well as virtual, cards. SXP would manage all compliance, network, and regulatory responsibilities as they connect and work together with major payment networks. In the end, businesses that join this platform can create easy and convenient method of payment regardless of geography, background, financial condition, and others.
- Official website: https://SXP.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SXPio
- Telegram: https://t.me/SXP
- Whitepaper: https://SXP.io/Whitepaper.pdf
SXP (SXP) Features
- Physical and virtual cards. Companies can easily (and instantly) issue a virtual card for their users while their users can wait for the custom (branded) physical card with the companies’ logos to finally come within their mail. The cards can be used for digital payment and they have NFC support. Everything would be managed easily with only several coding lines.
- Programable settings. Businesses have the flexibility to create the cards as they wish. For instance, they can issue cards that support foreign transactions or lock the cards or issue cards with PIN controls. Feel free to customize the cards, depending on the users’ demands.
- Compliance ready. The platform is able to handle the identity and KYC verification requirements. Clients would be able to leverage the licenses or banking partners so they can gain access to whatever they need.
- Real time access. The authorization is done in real-time and users can enjoy full control over everything. Users have complete control on every transaction; they have the flexibility to do what they want on each charge and decision making.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SXP aka SXP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SXP (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SXP as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SXP. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SXP currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SXP
- Store your SXP to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SXP, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SXP:
- Deposit Methods: Bank transfer (ACH), Bank transfer, Cryptocurrency, Debit card, Wire transfer
- Fiat Currencies: USD, GBP, CAD, EUR, CNY, RUB, TRY, NGN, UAH, KZT & 5+ more
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, EOS, BCH, ETH, FET, XVG, TRX, NEBL, XRP, NEO & 345+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1189+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SXP/BTC or SXP/ETH or SXP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SXP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy SXP (SXP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SXP (SXP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SXP (SXP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SXP. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SXP (SXP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SXP (SXP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SXP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SXP. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SXP (SXP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SXP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SXP (SXP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SXP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SXP (SXP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SXP right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SXP (SXP)?
Once you have purchased the SXP, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SXP (SXP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SXP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SXP (SXP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SXP is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The platform is perfect for businesses who want to go global and users who want to get absolute freedom in doing payments. It’s win-win solution for both types of users. Businesses can enjoy greater simplicity and easiness creating legal and valid payment cards for their clients. Be sure to take part in the token purchase and buy because it’s the only way to join the platform.