In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Carbon, if you are planning to buy CRBN token – You’re in the right place!
Carbon (CRBN) is a social cryptocurrency hub that offers completely encrypted and decentralized conversations, a social feed, data storage, and other services. Carbon is an extremely lucrative platform. In a fun, gamified rewards system, content production and staking are both rewarded. Carbon centralizes several typical day-to-day crypto operations.
Those working in the crypto field are now need to use many applications and platforms at the same time, which makes for difficult work and leaves a lot of room for error and unsecure communication. Telegram for direct chat, Twitter for news and announcements, local applications for password and safe data storage, another app for their token wallet, and so on. There must be a central location where everything comes together. By integrating with MetaMask, you may connect, share, send, receive, subscribe, and follow everything cryptocurrency-related directly from your browser.
Carbon (CRBN) Features
- Social Posting. Carbon is a standard social platform that incorporates the greatest features of other popular networks. Carbon places a strong focus on free expression and opposes censorship. We do not employ deceptive algorithms to censor or limit your experience or voice.
- Encrypted Messenger. End-to-end encrypted communications can be sent between you and another user, or up to 30 members in a group chat. Carbon does not have access to your messages or the encryption keys. You have the option of storing your encryption keys in your browser’s storage or generating new keys each time you use the messenger.
- Carbon Play. Carbon is creating its own games called Carbon Play, which allow players to join with CRBN tokens to win more, including fantastic prizes.
- Crypto Portfolio Tracker. There is a fantastic cryptocurrency portfolio tracker that allows you to put in wallet addresses or add custom transactions while monitoring your balance. Carbon is the new best method to track your portfolio without having to manually modify your holdings all the time.
- Carbonian NFTs. Carbonians are a highly limited and unique line of NFTs. They provide a lot of value on the Carbon platform, such as free gaming tickets and monthly lotteries.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Carbon aka CRBN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Carbon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Carbon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Carbon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Carbon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Carbon
- Store your Carbon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Carbon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Carbon:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CRBN/BTC or CRBN/ETH or CRBN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CRBN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Carbon (CRBN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Carbon (CRBN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Carbon (CRBN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Carbon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Carbon (CRBN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Carbon (CRBN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CRBN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Carbon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Carbon (CRBN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CRBN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Carbon (CRBN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CRBN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Carbon (CRBN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Carbon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Carbon (CRBN)?
Once you have purchased the Carbon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Carbon (CRBN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CRBN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Carbon (CRBN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Carbon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Carbon (CRBN) is the cryptocurrency that powers the Carbon platform. It is a utility token that grants access to services such as advertising inside the Carbon network, tipping users, participating in gaming tournaments, exclusive access to paid channels, and more. Even if you are not particularly interested in cryptocurrency, you can acquire CRBN tokens through tips, gaming victories, and other means. The funds can then be transferred to your own wallet. Of course, you’ll need to first create a wallet.