In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy SingularityNET, if you are planning to buy AGI token – You’re in the right place!
This is a decentralized platform marketplace focusing on Artificial Intelligence (AI). The main purpose is to break the big tech’s control and dominance in the sector. It’s safe to say that SingularityNET is an ambitious and bold project, but the platform wants to create an ideal ecosystem where everyone can enjoy AI benefits and applications.
The platform isn’t only developing improved chances of adoption, but it also enables businesses to integrate the AI technology and tap into the solutions. Basically, this platform is powered by blockchain technology so everyone can share, create, and monetize AI services easily and effortlessly, thanks to the open source marketplace. With this platform, users are able to browse and test various AI services, and then purchase it after they decide that the services are perfect for them. They only need to use AGI, the native utility token, to reveal all the benefits of the platform.
- Official website: https://singularitynet.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/singularity_net
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/SingularityNet
- Whitepaper: https://public.singularitynet.io/whitepaper.pdf
SingularityNET (AGI) Features
- AI Marketplace. The platform offer AI algorithm library where users can choose, trial, and search what they want. They can then integrate the AI services to their applications, thanks to service providers community contribution and creation. Not only they can choose the AI, they can request for the demo, and then provide review and rate.
- AI Publisher. The platform’s publishing infrastructure would provide both the tools and also the central hub. The hub can be used for AI service editing, creation, and management, while the tools are to launch those services (to the global market). It helps users launch the services faster as well as engage them to new experiences. Users can also monetize their services and create their own income streams.
- AGIX staking. The platform isn’t only about incorporating AI technologies into applications, but it also presents positive staking opportunity with the AGIX token. This is the token for staking, where users will get their rewards for their contribution within the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SingularityNET aka AGI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the SingularityNET (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the SingularityNET as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to SingularityNET. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports SingularityNET currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the SingularityNET
- Store your SingularityNET to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying SingularityNET, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with SingularityNET:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the AGI/BTC or AGI/ETH or AGI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your SingularityNET (AGI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy SingularityNET (AGI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the SingularityNET. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy SingularityNET (AGI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy SingularityNET (AGI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AGI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to SingularityNET. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy SingularityNET (AGI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AGI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy SingularityNET (AGI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AGI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy SingularityNET (AGI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the SingularityNET right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect SingularityNET (AGI)?
Once you have purchased the SingularityNET, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell SingularityNET (AGI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AGI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine SingularityNET (AGI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a SingularityNET is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Think of SingularityNET (AGI) as the first ecosystem that makes it easy for the users to monetize their AI technologies and tools. The platform is beneficial for individuals, but especially for developers. It isn’t only about AI development or growth, but it is also about the marketplace where AI services can be collected, tested, and sold (or bought) for anyone who needs it. Sounds like a promising platform? Anyone interested in joining the platform must buy SingularityNET (AGI) first.