In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy OnX Finance, if you are planning to buy ONX token – You’re in the right place!
OnX Finance is created as a decentralized platform focusing on yield aggregating activities. The platform is especially created for yield (generating) tokens, like LP tokens, liquid staking, and also vault tokens. They are able to unlock the (new) yield opportunities that combine lending, stablecoins, and automated yield farming by the liquid staking tokens.
Think of OnX as a (decentralized) finance hub that specializes in collateralized token items or products with focus on constructing contracts and platform. It allows borrowing, lending, yield farming, swapping and more activities with the emerging collateralized assets and tokens.
There are 3 products offered in this platform. And each is meant to be utilized in aggregation. It means that every pillar can effectively create more demand and strategies potentially from one another. It enables users to increase yields sustainably. It also means that users are enabled to earn passive income easily. They simply use their tokens for different yield farming platforms and strategies.
The concept of OnX Finance is to bring utility to DeFi’s Internet Bonds through automation. By simplifying and automating the (offered and available) yield farming strategies, the team believes that it can help shape up the future of digital economy. They also believe that Internet Bonds are designed to be one of the main elements of the future and upcoming market for DeFi Fixed Income.
OnX Finance (ONX) Features
- onSynthetics. This feature is constructed on onE (or onEthereum), which is basically an Ethereum stablecoin that is based on onSynthetics token (or onS), governance token (of the onSynthetics), and ETH2 bonds.
- OnX Vaults. This feature would automate the yield farming strategies
- OnX Lending. As one of the core products of the platform, this feature allows collateralizing the yield generating token and also borrow tokens for the non-generating yield, such as the Ethereum.
- Continuous development. The platform supports Ethereum, but it will also add BSC and also Polygon. The Internet Bonds isn’t limited to Ethereum only, so it’s only logical if the platform doesn’t stop with an innovation.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade OnX Finance aka ONX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the OnX Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the OnX Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to OnX Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports OnX Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the OnX Finance
- Store your OnX Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying OnX Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with OnX Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ONX/BTC or ONX/ETH or ONX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ONX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy OnX Finance (ONX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your OnX Finance (ONX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy OnX Finance (ONX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the OnX Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy OnX Finance (ONX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy OnX Finance (ONX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ONX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to OnX Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy OnX Finance (ONX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ONX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy OnX Finance (ONX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ONX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy OnX Finance (ONX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the OnX Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect OnX Finance (ONX)?
Once you have purchased the OnX Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell OnX Finance (ONX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ONX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine OnX Finance (ONX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a OnX Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who are interested in inking investments in digital assets while being able to generate passive income at the same time should consider joining this platform. Users are able to make use of their tokens to get the profits they want. The possibility of unlocking new yield chances is open, meaning that users are able to access automated yield farming, stablecoins, and also lending. In order to join the platform, interested users must buy OnX Finance (ONX) first.