In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Symbol, if you are planning to buy XYM Coin- You’re in the right place!
Although Symbol may seem to be build and created for businesses, it’s actually not. However, the main focus is about helping businesses streamline innovation, reduce complexities, and cut costs. Symbol is constructed as a secure and trusted blockchain for enterprise to reduce business friction, increase data flow, and deliver innovation to boost creation. It is also designed to protect and also exchange assets.
The architecture in this platform is hybrid, meaning that it is private and also public system. Businesses can make use of the transparency (of public chain) while allowing encryption measure and data restrictions (of private chain) at the same time. So far, this platform is considered the best for (blockchain) enterprise solution, thanks to its grand upgrades in easy usability, speed, security, and flexibility.
Symbol is about addressing crypto’s role to complete transactions and to manage interactions. Symbol is about helping developers, users, and businesses to connect to the blockchain technology through hybrid mechanism. The main mission is to deal with blockchain’s complex development so it’s possible to enable seamless integration between private and public chains within a secure and trusted manner. The XYM would be set as the native currency of the platform. Its main function is for payment and value transfer within the blockchain.
Symbol (XYM) Features
- Improved versatility. Since this platform is a hybrid blockchain that combines both private and public system, users are able to enjoy greater flexibility that covers affordability, speed, privacy, and security. For businesses, they are able to test new features and chains within the private chain, and then unveil it later on the public chain when they are ready.
- Greater convenience. Users can make use of the private chain to test and develop new features, including managing their own transactions. In the meanwhile, the public chain enables the businesses to communicate, transact, and interact with customers with digital wallets or open networks.
- Impressive speed. Conventional blockchains must deal with high fees and long processing time when there is congestion. However, thanks to the hybrid system, Symbol’s users won’t have to deal with such issue.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Symbol aka XYM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Symbol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Symbol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Symbol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Symbol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Symbol
- Store your Symbol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Symbol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Symbol:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XYM/BTC or XYM/ETH or XYM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XYM/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Symbol (XYM)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Symbol (XYM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Symbol (XYM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Symbol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Symbol (XYM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Symbol (XYM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XYM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Symbol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Symbol (XYM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XYM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Symbol (XYM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XYM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Symbol (XYM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Symbol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Symbol (XYM)?
Once you have purchased the Symbol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Symbol (XYM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XYM with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Symbol (XYM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Symbol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Symbol isn’t only useful and functional for businesses, but also for investors. Everyone can enjoy the platform and its unique hybrid technology, especially the flexibility in making use of the public and also private chain. Anyone who wants to make use of the platform and the technologies are welcomed to join, but they must buy Symbol (XYM) first.