In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hedget, if you are planning to buy HGET token – You’re in the right place!
Hedget is a decentralized trading protocol that utilizes non-custodial option. It is designed to be a reliable DeFi platform for trading that is constructed on Chromia and Ethereum. Chromia itself is a (relational) database having blockchain format. Because of this nature, the platform is able to handle all kinds of transactions (including the complex ones). The platform basically can combine the complexity of traditional finance and the advanced systems of blockchain technology (such as being transparent and decentralized).
Users are able to deposit their assets and then create (option) products that can be useful to hedge their crypto holding risk, as well as their trading positions. It has its own smart contract mechanism that enables funds to be moved easily but safely; only by using the owner’s consent. It gives users a peace of mind since they won’t have to depend on other parties.
The platform was launched in 2020 because the team believes in the future global development. They believe that decentralized option markets would be the logical future step for DeFi lenders and platforms. Since the platform has its unique ability to hedge against volatility (in both directions), the platforms and casual users can insure themselves when facing insolvency and liquidation. Moreover, Hedget options are useful as a direct trading tool where users can profit from market’s price movement.
Hedget (HGET) Features
- HGET (or Hedget Token). The token has several functions and usages. The holders can take part in the governance, where they can take part in the community and determine the growth of the platform in the future reference. It also functions as user incentive, given as rewards for users who mine their tokens. It is also functional as the platform utility where sellers need to stake their tokens if they want to take part in the option minting.
- Testnet platform. It would be hosted in Chromia testnet where users should stake their tokens to get access to. Users are able to participate on demo site, but if they manage to perform the best experience, Hedget protocol will automatically reward them with real (HGET) token. It can give the users a time to ‘practice’. It can also give them a sense of familiarity.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Hedget aka HGET
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hedget (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hedget as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hedget. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hedget currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hedget
- Store your Hedget to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hedget, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hedget:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HGET/BTC or HGET/ETH or HGET/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HGET/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hedget (HGET)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hedget (HGET) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hedget (HGET) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hedget. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hedget (HGET) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hedget (HGET) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HGET directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hedget. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hedget (HGET) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HGET/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hedget (HGET) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HGET/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hedget (HGET)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hedget right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hedget (HGET)?
Once you have purchased the Hedget, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hedget (HGET)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HGET with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hedget (HGET) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hedget is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Hedget is an option trading platform for those who want to combine both traditional finance and modern decentralized technology. There are many rewarding benefits, including the easiness in the operation, for interested users and investors. However, users must buy Hedget (HGET) first if they want to join, so be sure to do it.