In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy #MetaHash Coin, if you are planning to buy MHC – You’re in the right place!
MetaHash is a platform for creating and developing dApps and real-time services using the latest Blockchain technology. This next-generation network is created to share digital assets at no time. This versatile network makes use of AI to connect all cross-continental nodes in order to make an optimal map of the decentralized real-time application, based on expectancy rates.
After that, the advanced technology redistributes the data quickly, harnessing the power of the full network. Eventually it can handle over 50,000 transactions every second with less than 3 seconds approval time for every transaction. To prove the declared network capacity, #MetaHash had undergone high-stress load test even before it was launched on June 29, 2018. This project is the result of the hard work of the team members with all of their best specialists.
#MetaHash (MHC) Features
- #MetaApps. It is an innovation of Smart Contracts that can be used to decentralize any service without depending to particular programs. The apps offer so many advantages to the users. First, it is run in real-time, faster than regular web applications and web services. The apps come with GUI design that makes them look like ordinary webpages. Furthermore, they are equipped with high security level.
- #MetaGate. It is the main gateway of the decentralized market. This open source programs allows developers to embed code parts to their own browsers and application. It offers multi-asset wallet that can be accessed without downloading the Blockchain entirely. The user, then, can check the data from many decentralized sources.
- #MetaHashCoin (#MHC). The coin is used for transaction, data storage, and application operation. For transaction, MHC offers instant and reliable transaction, more importantly at a reasonable fixed price. It can also be used as data storage with more speed and volume compared with conventional blockchain system. The other use of MHC is to serve as payments for public addresses.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade #MetaHash aka MHC
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the #MetaHash (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the #MetaHash as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to #MetaHash. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports #MetaHash currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the #MetaHash
- Store your #MetaHash to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying #MetaHash, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with #MetaHash:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/MHC or ETH/MHC trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your #MetaHash (MHC) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy #MetaHash (MHC) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the #MetaHash. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy #MetaHash (MHC) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy #MetaHash (MHC) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MHC directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to #MetaHash. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy #MetaHash (MHC) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/MHC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy #MetaHash (MHC) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/MHC trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy #MetaHash (MHC)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the #MetaHash right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect #MetaHash (MHC)?
Once you have purchased the #MetaHash, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell #MetaHash (MHC)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MHC with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine #MetaHash (MHC) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a #MetaHash is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MetaHash is a very promising project that proves people that the current blockchain technology can be improved. Even, the team has set a very bold mission that is to be better than existing blockchains such as bitcoin. It seems that the project is well-planned. It is hoped that the developers do their best in its implementation. Hopefully, MetaHash will be a new blockchain on the market and will be the alternative to popular existing blockchains.