In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Synthetify, if you are planning to buy SNY token – You’re in the right place!
Synthetify is a company that is working on a blockchain-based platform that will serve as a link between synthetic assets and fiat money, cryptocurrencies, equities, and other financial instruments. The recent rise of DeFi projects has added many, valuable, and creative platforms to the ecosystem; nevertheless, each of these projects is still centralized or regulated by a limited number of participants. Synthetify’s goal is to bring together all present and future DeFi apps into a single ecosystem in a decentralized way.
It is an Ethereum-based platform that creates financial exchanges as pools of assets with determined interest rates that are linked to demand and supply for specific assets. This type of application will be able to enable rapid access to a wide range of assets from a single location utilizing a single collateral. Users will have access to lending and borrowing on demand, without the intrusion of third-party actors at competitive rates.
Synthetify (SNY) Features
- Marketplace. Synthetify will allow users to trade a wide variety of assets such as cryptocurrency, options, stocks, government bonds, commodities, real estate, and many more.
- Native stablecoins. Synthetify intends to issue native stablecoins such as PLNfy, USDfy, and EURfy. Synthetic equivalents appear to be more flexible than traditional fiat money in many areas throughout the crypto realm.
- Complex financial instruments. To meet the expectations of its users, Bitcoin is continually evolving, and new financial tools are required. Synthetify will provide customers with access to leverage, insurance, alternatives, and many other features.
- Instant transactions. The Synthetify platform makes use of the Solana blockchain technology to provide an unparalleled investment portfolio with sub-second settlement speed.
- Reliable price oracles. The network delivers a continuous flow of price updates gathered from the most reputable partners, allowing users to freely enter the world of synthetic stocks, crypto, and other assets.
- Layer-one solution. Synthetify takes DeFi block’s composability to the next level. The platform and assets are built on the Solana blockchain and can be simply linked into popular apps like as Serum.
- User-friendly. Anyone, on any device, may utilize the Synthetify platform. Synthetify is compatible with all PCs, tablets, and smartphones. Nobody’s assets are used by Synthetify. Users always maintain complete control of their accounts and their synthetic assets.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Synthetify aka SNY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Synthetify (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Synthetify as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Synthetify. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Synthetify currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Synthetify
- Store your Synthetify to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Synthetify, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Synthetify:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SNY/BTC or SNY/ETH or SNY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SNY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Synthetify (SNY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Synthetify (SNY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Synthetify (SNY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Synthetify. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Synthetify (SNY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Synthetify (SNY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SNY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Synthetify. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Synthetify (SNY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SNY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Synthetify (SNY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SNY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Synthetify (SNY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Synthetify right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Synthetify (SNY)?
Once you have purchased the Synthetify, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Synthetify (SNY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SNY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Synthetify (SNY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Synthetify is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The goal of Synthetify is to take DeFi apps to the next level by unifying them into a uniform and easy-to-expand ecosystem while retaining the benefits of decentralization. To achieve this aim, Synthetify intends to maintain platform development transparent and open-source, while slowly adding capabilities to meet current market demands. This is what will increase the value of Synthetify (SNY).