In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sonocoin, if you are planning to buy SONO – You’re in the right place!
Sonocoin is the cryptocurrency used in Sono platform. The platform itself proposes a unique idea where payments can be done through audio file, usually in .wav file format. The idea is to encourage convenient and simple transaction method without involving confusing addresses or complicated arrangements. The users are able to create a payment audiofile and send it (to the recipient) by using any possible means, such as emails, messengers, and even social media.
By simplifying the transactions, users can use any means or methods possible, without being limited to the common ones. Sonocoin can also be sent or received with WiFi, Bluetooth, and QR-codes.
Table of Contents
Sonocoin (SONO) Features
- Unique features. The idea of sending payment through audio files is definitely unique. Since Sonocoin would be equipped with encrypted details, all devices having microphone would be able to get it.
- Detailed technologies. The platform has taken technology to a higher level. With audio signal or with audio format sent through any messaging means, payment can be done and managed right away.
- Blockchain technology. Acting as the platform’s ledger, the blockchain system is meant to promote a transparent and yet secured environment. No one is able to cheat. No one is hiding anything. And once the contract is made, the bind has started
- Offline mechanism. Even when both parties are offline, the coins can still be sent away. However, the settlement will take place once any of them are back connected to the net.
- Real time management. Everything will be recorded and monitored. You are able to view your transactions and everything you have done through the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sonocoin aka SONO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sonocoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sonocoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Sonocoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sonocoin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Sonocoin
- Store your Sonocoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sonocoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Sonocoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SONO or ETH/SONO trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sonocoin (SONO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sonocoin (SONO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sonocoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sonocoin (SONO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sonocoin (SONO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SONO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sonocoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sonocoin (SONO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SONO and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sonocoin (SONO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SONO trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sonocoin (SONO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Sonocoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sonocoin (SONO)?
Once you have purchased the Sonocoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sonocoin (SONO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SONO with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sonocoin (SONO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sonocoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Sono platform creates an idea that payment doesn’t have to always be done in a regular and traditional way. It proposes audio signal and it would elevate the methods of payment and money transfer if it is successfully developed. It wants to create simpler ways of doing transactions. You can always invest money by buying Sonocoin.