In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CLV, if you are planning to buy CLV token – You’re in the right place!
CLV is a decentralized blockchain infrastructure provider that is expected to deliver (and also encourage) more interoperability between Ethereum and Polkadot networks. This protocol introduces and includes some unique features, such as full DeFi capabilities and multichain developer tools. Basically, CLV is solving lack of interoperability issue happening to Ethereum and Polkadot.
Ethereum is the world’s biggest DeFi crypto ecosystem, but it suffers from scalability problem which affects the gas fee. Users have to deal with high fees issue and this is a problem. In the meanwhile, Polkadot has its own technical structure that makes it faster than the Ethereum. However, the DeFi ecosystem in Polkadot is smaller. If these two networks can communicate better and freer, the scalability and interoperability issue can be resolved. Developers and users can make use of the strongest qualities of both worlds, such as Polkadot’s scalability and Ethereum’s security.
- Official website: https://clover.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clover_finance
- Telegram: https://t.me/clover_en/
- Whitepaper: https://clover.finance/whitepaper.pdf
CLV (CLV) Features
- Complete services. Since CLV is designed to provide more than a service, it is able to offer many, including a smart contract layer, an eApp layer, a DeFi protocol layer, and a storage layer.
- Full service DeFi crosschain bridge. It bridges Ethereum and Polkadot, offering portal for everyone, including those who are new to the DeFi world. Developers are free to use or create DeFi, but they can also create dApps that can function across blockchains.
- eApps or External Applications. This is the dApp evolution. Developers can deploy their eApps seamlessly and without using other network bandwidth or virtual machines.
- Relayers participation. Relayers are allowed to represent the sender (acting on their behalf) and cover gas fees within the base currency. They will get compensation in the form of denominated assets. Then, the transaction fees would be deducted from the assets being transacted.
- Gas fee schedule. This is basically done with identity basis. It means that frequent users can pay for lower fee, depending on how active they are in the platform. The more active they are, the lower the gas fee they have to pay.
- Wallet suite. There are different wallet types that users can access in the platform. The wallet extension is available in the form of web wallet, mobile wallet, and extension wallet.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CLV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CLV (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CLV as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CLV. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CLV currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CLV
- Store your CLV to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CLV, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CLV:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CLV/BTC or CLV/ETH or CLV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CLV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CLV (CLV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CLV (CLV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CLV (CLV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CLV. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CLV (CLV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CLV (CLV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CLV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CLV. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CLV (CLV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CLV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CLV (CLV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CLV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CLV (CLV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CLV right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CLV (CLV)?
Once you have purchased the CLV, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CLV (CLV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CLV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CLV (CLV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CLV is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CLV is created to bridge Ethereum and Polkadot, creating effective communication and interoperability between the two. There are so many different features to enjoy from this platform; not to mention that they are also packed with advanced technologies. It is a promising platform, especially for longer term investment, but investors must buy CLV (CLV) first to gain access to the platform.