In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PAID Network, if you are planning to buy PAID token- You’re in the right place!
Paid Network is about a platform providing suite of DApps that make a borderless legal toolkit, especially designed for business. The basic implementation is about a set of agreement templates, run on smart concept and system. The main focus is about smart contracts to help facilitate all business deals. What makes this platform unique is the fact that the created (business) agreements would be connected to other DeFi tools, like reputation, insurance, and escrow payment.
The platform has a complete business toolkit, which can be used by businesses. They are able to create their policy within a decentralized and convenient way. Traditional businesses still use outdated contracts – not to mention that they are restrictive, time consuming, and expensive. Their legal contracts are typically not directly connected to financial tools, which make the settlement process more complicated. That’s why a platform like Paid Network is created because it helps global businesses with its decentralized legal arrangement, along with the composable DeFi protocols that are ready.
PAID Network (PAID) Features
- Polkadot. The platform is constructed on this next-generation (blockchain) protocol with smooth interoperable and scalable environment. It has experienced positive growth in adoption and price, making it the second most likable network (at least for DApps) after the Ethereum.
- PAID token. This is the utility token within the platform that is used for buying agreements and subscriptions. For DeFi setting, users can get rewards for staking as well as taking part in insurance and lending. For governance and reputation, it can also be used for voting.
- Smart Agreements. This is basically business contracts, with simplified versions, that is implemented with technology. With this element alone, Paid is able to provide viable solution (and also alternative) to both international and domestic business transactions.
- Comprehensive business toolkit. With these features, users are able to track, establish, and complete (business) transactions within different schemes of business plans and arrangements.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PAID Network aka PAID
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PAID Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PAID Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to PAID Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PAID Network currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the PAID Network
- Store your PAID Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PAID Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with PAID Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PAID or ETH/PAID trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PAID Network (PAID) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PAID Network (PAID) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PAID Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PAID Network (PAID) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PAID Network (PAID) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PAID directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PAID Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PAID Network (PAID) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PAID and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PAID Network (PAID) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PAID trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PAID Network (PAID)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the PAID Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PAID Network (PAID)?
Once you have purchased the PAID Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PAID Network (PAID)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PAID with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PAID Network (PAID) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PAID Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
If you have business, you may want to consider taking part in this network. You should be able to make use of the available features and technologies to secure your transactions and to create a seamless business deals. What’s important is that you can make use of the Smart Agreement, which is a smart contract with high-end protection and technology. Make sure that you know where and how to buy PAID Network (PAID) as your way to enter the platform.