In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy RaceFi, if you are planning to buy RACEFI token – You’re in the right place!
RaceFi is a decentralized platform focusing on car racing theme built on Solana ecosystem. The platform is the first ever AI/ML integrated metaverse where players are able to earn rewards while taking part in the platform’s various gaming modes. The users taking part in this ecosystem either wants to make profits (through in-gaming properties) or makes profits through a solid investment. The platform offers various gaming modes as the platform has endless possibilities.
The Pure Race incorporates two gaming modes: the PvE and the PvP. In PvE mode, the players would drive as well as controlling the car directly, while in the PvP mode, the players should be able to customize their own strategic statistics so the AI system would be able to analyze the race’s results. In Battle Race, the players are given the opportunity to upgrade the cars with the (battle) features, like shields and guns. There is no finish line or time limit as the players continue to race against each other, and also attack one another, so there would be only a single survivor left. The car would be the winner of the race.
- Official website: https://racefi.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/racefi_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/racefi_io
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/RaceFi/
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.racefi.io/
RaceFi (RACEFI) Features
- Limitless gaming options. So far, there are two gaming modes available: the Battle Race and the Pure Race. The Pure Race itself has two different modes. In the long run, the platform would be offering more games so gamers can really enjoy their time while on the platform.
- Play2Earn ecosystem. Isn’t it fun when people are rewarded for doing the things they love? This is exactly what the platform is doing. When the players are playing, they would get rewards. The more they play, the more rewards they will get.
- Impressive gaming economy system. Not only the platform utilizes the Play2Earn mechanism, but it also focuses on NFTs for the in-game components, such as gas station, billboard land, garage, land, and others.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade RaceFi aka RACEFI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the RaceFi (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the RaceFi as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to RaceFi. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports RaceFi currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the RaceFi
- Store your RaceFi to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying RaceFi, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with RaceFi:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RACEFI/BTC or RACEFI/ETH or RACEFI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RACEFI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy RaceFi (RACEFI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your RaceFi (RACEFI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy RaceFi (RACEFI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the RaceFi. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy RaceFi (RACEFI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy RaceFi (RACEFI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RACEFI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to RaceFi. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy RaceFi (RACEFI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RACEFI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy RaceFi (RACEFI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RACEFI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy RaceFi (RACEFI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the RaceFi right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect RaceFi (RACEFI)?
Once you have purchased the RaceFi, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell RaceFi (RACEFI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RACEFI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine RaceFi (RACEFI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a RaceFi is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The RaceFi platform is designed as a platform that focuses in metaverse and Play2Earn ecosystem. The team wants to develop it to a platform that can provide limitless opportunities. Not only the platform is designed to be fun and engaging, but the users themselves should be able to enjoy the platform and the game combined. It would be interesting for gamers, but they need to buy RaceFi (RACEFI) if they want to join the platform.