In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy TenX, if you are planning to buy PAY token – You’re in the right place!
TenX is a decentralized payment platform whose purpose is to help users use crypto for their daily transactions. With this platform, users are able to make use of cryptocurrency to make their transactions easier. Moreover, the company wants to accelerate and encourage crypto adoption for bigger and wider mainstream consumers. PAY is the native utility token that is used for transactions.
Another thing that makes this platform unique is the use of crypto card. TenX offers such a card in chosen countries. The card will synergy and have a tandem work with the wallet. In this way, supported cryptocurrencies can be channeled via Visa (payment) gateway. This network also incorporates token swaps to support (and enable) everyday purchase. It does it from chosen cryptoasset to the relevant (fit) currency.
Think of this platform as a programmable money, which is accessible for people who can’t get banking services or those having issues with the already existing services. Programmable money is about people having full control of their money, full ownership of their own asset. They can access the money anywhere, anytime, and within borderless mechanism.
TenX (PAY) Features
- Wallet and card. The platform supports TenX card and wallet, in which both of them are paired together. The wallet is coming as a mobile app, compatible with Android and iOS. Users are able to hold, send, and receive (supported) cryptocurrencies. In the meanwhile, the card serves as a payment card, allowing users to spend their crypto seamlessly. The card can be used around the globe, with 42 million of payment terminals.
- Automatic currency conversion. The great thing about the platform is the fact that it supports auto conversion. When a user, for instance, pays with the TenX card, the merchant would receive the money in the local currency.
- PAY token. This is an EREC-20 token within Ethereum blockchain. The token holders can get discounts, get referral rewards, use the token as (fee) payment asset, get benefits from the cashback offers, and execute transactions.
- Rewards token. With this token, the holder is able to accumulate their daily rewards. Eligible holders can withdraw the token any time. The reward depends on the capital needs, financial position, revenues, cash flow, and typical business conditions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade TenX aka PAY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the TenX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the TenX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to TenX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports TenX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the TenX
- Store your TenX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying TenX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with TenX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PAY/BTC or PAY/ETH or PAY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PAY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy TenX (PAY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your TenX (PAY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy TenX (PAY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the TenX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy TenX (PAY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy TenX (PAY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PAY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to TenX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy TenX (PAY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PAY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy TenX (PAY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PAY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy TenX (PAY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the TenX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect TenX (PAY)?
Once you have purchased the TenX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell TenX (PAY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PAY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine TenX (PAY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a TenX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
TenX is about helping people who can’t get proper banking services. It is about providing freedom and full access to the people, giving them the ability to manage their assets and money as they see it fit. However, the only way to join the platform is to buy TenX (PAY), so they need to buy it.