In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DOGGY, if you are planning to buy DOGGY token – You’re in the right place!
DOGGY platform is now joining the bandwagon of dog-themed crypto blockchain platform that is designed mostly for investment and NFTs (or Non Fungible Tokens). However, there are several basic things that differentiate this meme coin from the others, especially in terms of ownership and NFTs creation.
Crypto Doggy is about unique (and animated) Doggy NFT. There are around 10,000 different kinds of them where each of them has its own unique features and characteristics. These ‘dogs’ are generated cryptographically by using different sets of characteristics, such as tongue stretch, eye blinking, color scheme, the dog types, and even accessories – which may include hat, scarf, and glasses.
As it was mentioned before, each of the ‘dogs’ is unique in its sense. Not to mention that each of them comes with its certain occurrence probability which leads to some characteristics to be rarer (and more unique) than others. Because of the unique trait, some dog types would be more difficult to obtain or buy. The rare ones, naturally, would be more expensive than the others.
To encourage investment and to avoid inflation, the 100,000 DOGGY tokens spent within Doggy shop would definitely be burnt. This will maintain the value – even increasing it. After all, the supply for DOGGY token is set around 5 billion coins.
DOGGY (DOGGY) Features
- DOGGY token. This acts as the utility native token where transactions and payments can only be done with this type of token – and nothing else.
- Staking possibilities. NFT owners won’t only able to monetize their assets, but they can also enjoy staking benefits.
- Its own NFT marketplace. The platform has its own marketplace, functions as the secondary market, where transactions can be managed and performed. Users are able to sell and buy their assets freely and safely.
- Rare NFTs. These NFTs can be precious collections. Owners can enjoy the ownership rights and also the possibility of the NFTs’ increasing value. Rare NFTs aren’t only about money and profits, but it can also be related to pride and bragging rights.
- The Doggy Shop. Users are able to buy Doggy NFT within the shop (or in Bakeryswap.org Gamification). The price would be fixed and stable, set at around 100,000 DOGGY token. However, it’s also possible that Doggy NFT is sold by its holder within the NFT marketplace (because it is set as the secondary market).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DOGGY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DOGGY (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DOGGY as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DOGGY. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DOGGY currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DOGGY
- Store your DOGGY to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DOGGY, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DOGGY:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DOGGY/BTC or DOGGY/ETH or DOGGY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DOGGY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DOGGY (DOGGY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DOGGY (DOGGY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DOGGY (DOGGY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DOGGY. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DOGGY (DOGGY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DOGGY (DOGGY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DOGGY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DOGGY. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DOGGY (DOGGY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DOGGY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DOGGY (DOGGY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DOGGY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DOGGY (DOGGY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DOGGY right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DOGGY (DOGGY)?
Once you have purchased the DOGGY, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DOGGY (DOGGY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DOGGY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DOGGY (DOGGY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DOGGY is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
DOGGY platform is about investment, and how the investors can still have fun while doing it. It seems like the right thing to do amidst the hype of meme coin and dog-themed trends these days. However, it may not be for everyone, so those who are interested in this platform should buy DOGGY (DOGGY) first if they want to join the bandwagon.