In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Australian Safe Shepherd, if you are planning to buy ASS token – You’re in the right place!
This is another crypto platform constructed on memes. This Australian Safe Shepherd platform is designed as another blockchain environment with dog-themed network, focusing on stakeable cryptocurrency. This is a platform having community audience contributing to its ASS token’s development through social networks’ promotion. The ASS token itself is created as a meme token, offering the users their own rights to create liquidity in PancakeSwap for at least 69 years, within ever transaction they make.
Think of Australian Safe Shepherd as the new generation of dog-themed or dog trend token, starting out as the unique symbol for Australian Shepherd dogs. The platform has its goal to make sure that token holders have their own growing token stock, and it will constantly grow. For investors, the platform offers great investment opportunity that gives them passive earnings. In general, though, the platform offers passive earnings, which are right above the regular standards.
The main goal of the platform is to allow token holders locking their tokens indefinitely, giving them the ability to earn passive rewards for 69-year of time. They are able to do so because they have their systems with auto liquidity (creation) tools. Investors, especially, can enjoy the profitable benefits without compromising their security when saving up their money.
Table of Contents
Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) Features
- Community driven. The platform is completely depending on its community, creating a true decentralized environment where it is the community that plays the huge role in its development.
- Easy purchasing system. The ASS token has been listed in several exchanges, which make it super easy for investors or buyers to get the token.
- Interesting investment opportunity. The platform offers interesting investment opportunity, especially for long-term period. This is a platform for those who want to enjoy long-term passive income without a lot of fuss or difficulty.
- Reliable and trusted platform. Considering that ASS token can be found on PancakeSwap or currency exchange for crypto, it speaks volumes of the platform’s reliability and trust. PancakeSwap has its own positive reputation, and having a token listed there shows the level of trust and reliability of the token. Investors won’t have to worry about their savings.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Australian Safe Shepherd aka ASS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Australian Safe Shepherd (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Australian Safe Shepherd as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Australian Safe Shepherd. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Australian Safe Shepherd currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Australian Safe Shepherd
- Store your Australian Safe Shepherd to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Australian Safe Shepherd, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Australian Safe Shepherd:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ASS/BTC or ASS/ETH or ASS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ASS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Australian Safe Shepherd. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ASS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Australian Safe Shepherd. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ASS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ASS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Australian Safe Shepherd right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS)?
Once you have purchased the Australian Safe Shepherd, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ASS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Australian Safe Shepherd is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Australian Safe Shepherd is designed as a platform for long-term investment where users can enjoy passive earnings for as long as they live. The platform introduces and encourages easy operation and management without complex arrangement. Those who want to join the platform must buy Australian Safe Shepherd (ASS) first as their entryway to the platform