In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Inverse Finance, if you are planning to buy INV token – You’re in the right place!
Inverse Finance is a cryptocurrency enthusiast group structured as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) that began on December 26th, 2020. Using blockchain smart contract technology, Inverse DAO manages and develops a suite of trustless and decentralized financial instruments. The code base is open source and community-maintained. Its goal is to establish a future in which decentralized stablecoins empower everyone with an internet connection, and its objective is to develop a decentralized and sustainable basis for achieving economic independence for all people.
Inverse Finance aspires for decentralization, transparency, long-term growth, and direct control and monitoring by DAO members in all of its operations. Inverse Finance is attempting to achieve its aim of ensuring the availability of synthetic assets such as decentralized stablecoins and immutable instruments enabling economic independence through this community ethos.
- Official website: https://www.inverse.finance/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/InverseFinance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/InverseFinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/InverseFinance
- Whitepaper: https://docs.inverse.finance/inverse-finance/
Inverse Finance (INV) Features
- INV Token. The token serves as governance token as well as reward token with a positive quantity that confers voting power in the DAO powered Inverse Finance. As a result, INV token holders have direct authority over a number of key elements and components of the Inverse treasury, goods, and operations.
- Frontier. It is a money-market smart-contract technology akin to Maker, Compound, and Synthetix, except it enables capital-efficient lending and borrowing through the generation of synthetic tokens or tokens placed into Frontier, such as borrowing tokens like ETH. INV can be used as collateral for borrowing assets such as DOLA in order to engage in yield farming possibilities.
- DOLA. It is a capital-efficient decentralized debt-backed stablecoin on Fantom and ETH. Every DOLA in circulation is backed by collateral worth more, making it an over-collateralized stablecoin.
- Unique leverage positions. As more synthetic assets (synths) are released on Frontier, distinct synths may be utilized to collateralize one another, enabling traders to establish a number of leveraged positions that would otherwise necessitate specialized derivatives.
- Under-collateralized lending. This enables Frontier to function as a fractional reserve system, with the INV token acting as a backstop. The Inverse DAO might vote to give capital to verified counter-parties with low default risk.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Inverse Finance aka INV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Inverse Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Inverse Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Inverse Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Inverse Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Inverse Finance
- Store your Inverse Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Inverse Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Inverse Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the INV/BTC or INV/ETH or INV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you INV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Inverse Finance (INV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Inverse Finance (INV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Inverse Finance (INV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Inverse Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Inverse Finance (INV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Inverse Finance (INV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy INV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Inverse Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Inverse Finance (INV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair INV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Inverse Finance (INV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support INV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Inverse Finance (INV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Inverse Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Inverse Finance (INV)?
Once you have purchased the Inverse Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Inverse Finance (INV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing INV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Inverse Finance (INV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Inverse Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Market purchases are not for everyone. Risk-averse investors may be positive about ETH or BTC, but they are hesitant to put their money at risk in unpredictable markets. Inverse Finance is a system that provides no-loss passive investment in any token utilizing a Dollar-Cost Averaging method and stablecoin return. Using the protocol may help individuals who do not want to face the risk of directly purchasing the target token on the market and would rather keep their principal safe from volatility.