In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MAP Protocol, if you are planning to buy MAP token – You’re in the right place!
MAP Protocol (MAP), often called MarcoPolo Protocol, is a chain-to-chain interoperation protocol which allows the interoperability of numerous independently verifiable consensus blockchains in an open, fully decentralized way. There is no relay chain needed in this protocol. It expects to establish a future inter-chain-net based on chain-to-chain mechanism. The ecosystem built on MarcoPolo offers a robust infrastructure for shared storage, privacy computation, AI, traceability, finance, and many more.
This solid architecture comprises MAP Application Tool (MATE) as its development framework, add-on modules, and core modules. The MAP protocol works for a number of uses cases and application scenarios, particularly those related to DEX and DeFi. Using the MAP Protocol, exchanging digital assets can be safer and more efficient. It is possible because of the chain interoperations which are built to be succinct, reliable, and universal.
- Official Site : https://www.maplabs.io/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215440.new
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/marcopologlobal
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/MarcoPoloProtocol/
- Telegram : https://t.me/MarcoPoloMAP
- White Paper : https://files.maplabs.io/pdf/mapprotocol_whitepaper_en.pdf
MAP Protocol (MAP) Features
- Ultra-light Verification Protocol. The ULVP allows one chain to validate the state of another chain even when the storage is limited and the bandwidth is low.
- MAF Feeder. This feature enables one chain to exchange the state of another chain with the right authority.
- Block Transport Channel. This hub is built based on IBLT and used to manage block size compression when relaying block.
- Map Application Tool Environment. Served as a development framework, MATE assists developers in creating and developing their own interoperable blockchains.
- Standardized P2P Stack. It is the protocol that regulates the discovery of the peer under different blockchain systems and the stream transmission between the systems.
- More Efficient DEX and DeFi. These upcoming features are the most important scenarios of MAP Protocol. With the chain interoperation, it is possible to directly exchange different digital assets. Furthermore, MAP Protocol makes DEX and DeFi more secure and more efficient.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MAP Protocol aka MAP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MAP Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MAP Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MAP Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MAP Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MAP Protocol
- Store your MAP Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MAP Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MAP Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MAP/BTC or MAP/ETH or MAP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MAP Protocol (MAP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MAP Protocol (MAP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MAP Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MAP Protocol (MAP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MAP Protocol (MAP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MAP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MAP Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MAP Protocol (MAP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MAP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MAP Protocol (MAP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MAP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MAP Protocol (MAP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the MAP Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MAP Protocol (MAP)?
Once you have purchased the MAP Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MAP Protocol (MAP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MAP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MAP Protocol (MAP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MAP Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
MAP Protocol has a lot of things to offer, yet it is still out of the radar that many people are not well-informed about it, probably because it still in its infancy. Working on the area of DeFi and DEX, there is a great potential that MAP Protocol will have a bright future. While waiting for the project to be fully developed, it is worthwhile to monitor the price history, market cap, and live charts for MAP.