In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy xHashtag, if you are planning to buy XTAG token – You’re in the right place!
There are many ways for investors to earn tokens. They can buy or swap directly and in many other ways. Many games reward their players with tokens. Investors also can multiply their rewards by burning or staking their tokens as the project suggests.
Anyhow, when investors buy xHashtag (XTAG) tokens they can earn more rewards by simply participating in a task. The project is a Work 4.0 Decentralized Automaton Organization, its purpose is to bring more people to participate in the project. All of the registered users have the same privilege to vote on the project’s direction. They are also eligible for rewards by doing tasks that they chose. These tasks ranged from simply retweeting to creating YouTube shorts.
- Official Site: https://www.xhashtag.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/xhashtagio
- Telegram: https://t.me/xhashtagio
- White Paper: https://docs.xhashtag.io/welcome-to-xhashtag/
xHashtag (XTAG) Features
- Member-only Metaverse: The project offers a unique metaverse that only token holders can access. Each token is linked to a discord channel and VR room unique for each holder. This metaverse is not open to anyone else. However, it’s still not known if the access is transferrable when the tokens are in the marketplace.
- Lend and borrow: One of the features that xHashtag promote is lending and borrowing. Token holders can stake their tokens for liquidity. This way they can support the small and micro communities to earn their rewards. At the same time, they can earn double from this process.
- Community-oriented: Being a DAO means that this project emphasizes the community. 35% of the total tokens are for the community reward. The DAO also has an automated verification process for the tasks. This process will check on the finished tasks to see if the members have done per instruction. In the long run, the community of token holders will act as the governance to determine the project’s future.
- Reward multiplier: Members can stake or vest their tokens to earn more rewards. They can multiply their rewards by choosing proof-of-stake tasks. In addition, they can vest their rewards for at least 12 months to multiply their rewards even further.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade xHashtag aka XTAG
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the xHashtag (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the xHashtag as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to xHashtag. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports xHashtag currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the xHashtag
- Store your xHashtag to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying xHashtag, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with xHashtag:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XTAG/BTC or XTAG/ETH or XTAG/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XTAG/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy xHashtag (XTAG)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your xHashtag (XTAG) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy xHashtag (XTAG) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the xHashtag. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy xHashtag (XTAG) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy xHashtag (XTAG) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XTAG directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to xHashtag. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy xHashtag (XTAG) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XTAG/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy xHashtag (XTAG) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XTAG/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy xHashtag (XTAG)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the xHashtag right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect xHashtag (XTAG)?
Once you have purchased the xHashtag, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell xHashtag (XTAG)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XTAG with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine xHashtag (XTAG) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a xHashtag is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Investors who buy xHashtag (XTAG) are supporting the Work4.0 DAO that will help shape the web3.0 culture. As a DAO, the project will continue to grow and support more people along the way. All members can contribute to the project and earn their rewards. They can choose which tasks to do. Of course, each task yields a different amount of rewards. Being community-oriented, the project also offers to lend and borrow features for the members. Because the token is liquid, members can stake them as collateral.