In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Navcoin, if you are planning to buy NAV – You’re in the right place!
Navcoin was built before in 2014 before the hype of cryptocurrency began. It came even without any ICO, but it continued to move along following its pace. Over the years, it has added some features, made upgrades, and made improvements. This easy to use digital currency is operated by its own community. The programmable money is designed to reduce the cost of doing business through a decentralized web.
The consistent growth cannot be separated from the dedicated team of Navcoin. The team is led by Craig MacGregor who is also the founder of the company. They created an open-source project that anyone can join. Therefore, they have an active and large team. They even launch new updates of the project every week.
Navcoin (NAV) Features
- People-friendly money. To some people, dealing with cryptocurrency is complicated but with Navcoin makes it easy and straightforward. Even newbies can do it effortlessly.
- Decentralization. It is not just a buzzword in Navcoin network. Decentralization is the base of the network foundation of the network to establish and be involved in permissionless innovation.
- Low friction payment. Navcoin is a network that is designed to minimize the cost of doing business. Peer-to-peer payment within the network is not only cheap but also safe and cheap.
- Advanced community fund. Not only is Navcoin the first fully-decentralized network, it is also fully-autonomous that the community can control.
- Carbon Neutral Payments. Navcoin has placed the carbon footprint out of line so it becomes the pioneer of carbon neutral cryptocurrency on the planet.
- Network scalability. Currently, the network can handle more than 250 transactions per second performed in double scaling solutions.
- Low cost global payments. Sending money with Navcoin is cheap and it can be done from any place in the world without the necessity to go to a back.
- Quick payments. Transaction with Navcoin is ideal for business as it doesn’t take much time. It needs less than a minute to confirm a transaction.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Navcoin aka NAV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Navcoin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Navcoin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Navcoin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Navcoin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Navcoin
- Store your Navcoin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Navcoin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Navcoin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/NAV or ETH/NAV trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Navcoin (NAV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Navcoin (NAV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Navcoin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Navcoin (NAV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Navcoin (NAV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NAV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Navcoin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Navcoin (NAV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/NAV and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Navcoin (NAV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/NAV trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Navcoin (NAV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Navcoin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Navcoin (NAV)?
Once you have purchased the Navcoin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Navcoin (NAV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NAV with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Navcoin (NAV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Navcoin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Navcoin has been around for some time and it keeps making progress progressively. It has been working on a promising project and continuously improved its privacy. Even though it is considered as a little known privacy coin, there is a lot value to be explored with this project. In the future, Navcoin will catch up to their peers because it keep improving its developments on the blockchain particularly on privacy techniques. Therefore, buying NAV seems to be flourishing.