In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ambrosus coin, if you are planning to buy AMB – You’re in the right place!
Ambrosus is a blockchain based protocol designed for dApps with the purposes of tracking real-world assets physically, securing the internet, and incorporating blockchain into enterprising software. Ambrosus builds a solid ecosystem complete with its services and tools built around the Ambrosus Network that benefit entrepreneurs, developers, and enterprises. Specifically, Ambrosus is a project in the field of food and pharmaceutical industry. It aims to develop blockchain based tracking software in the sector.
Because the Ambrosus blockchain is a completely launched decentralized network, it is definitely scalable, efficient, and secure in processing more than 100 TPS. Both entrepreneurs and developers can build and deploy integrated applications quickly and easily because the network is designed with open-source oracles that make it to be more scalable than the Ethereum network.
- Official Site : https://ambrosus.io/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034826.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/ambrosusamb
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/ambrosus/
- Telegram : https://t.me/ambrosuschat
- White Paper : https://www.allcryptowhitepapers.com/ambrosus-whitepaper/
Ambrosus (AMB) Features
- AMB-CHAN. This feature consists of two different classes of Nodes that provide higher security level as well as better storage service on the Ambrosus network. The first one is the Atlas Masternodes that store data bundles after being uploaded from the network. The second one is the Apollo Masternodes which function is to validate any transaction converted onto the blockchain.
- AMB-GATE. It bridges the existing internet of information and the Ambrosus Network. Developers, enterprises, and entrepreneurs deploy this class of Node on their own to access off-chain data functionalities and management and to have them fully integrated with API system and other applications.
- AMB-dApps. Using Open-Source SDK’s, dApps can be built on the Ambrosus Network. Furthermore, there are other tools available to interact on the network, manage bundles of data, and visualizes events as well as assets run on the blockchain.
- Sidechains. In order to tokenize their project or offer compliance with detailed rules, users need to launch a sidechain on the network. The Ambrosus Sidechain network is a robust infrastructure with a scalable design that can manage NFTs, tokens, and new projects in a sustainable way.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ambrosus aka AMB
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ambrosus (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ambrosus as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Ambrosus. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ambrosus currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Ambrosus
- Store your Ambrosus to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ambrosus, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Ambrosus:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/AMB or ETH/AMB trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ambrosus (AMB) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ambrosus. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AMB directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ambrosus. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/AMB and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ambrosus (AMB) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/AMB trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ambrosus (AMB)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Ambrosus right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ambrosus (AMB)?
Once you have purchased the Ambrosus, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ambrosus (AMB)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AMB with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ambrosus (AMB) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ambrosus is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Ambrosus without no doubts has a unique advantage over their potential competitors. So far they have reached small success especially in the food sector. Not only does their project is one of the first ones venturing into supply change management, there is also a great potential to get it scaled up to a bigger and more critical project. As right now the AMB is traded at low price, it might be an opportunity to buy some.