In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy AllianceBlock token, if you are planning to buy ALBT – You’re in the right place!
AllianceBlock is a decentralized protocol based on blockchain-agnostic layer 2, which bridges conventional and decentralized finance in converting any crypto and digital asset to a bankable product. It will be the pioneer of compliant decentralized capital market globally. The protocol can create compliant derivate products out of nearly all utility token, crypto portfolio, cryptocurrency, or decentralized finance solution easily and quickly.
In other words, derivatives, static investments, structured loans, Credit Linked Notes (CLNs), discretionary portfolios, and other structured crypto products can now be established in a compliant manner. All digital assets will be bankable, fungible, and investable. Everyone in the entire regulated finance industry can access those assets.
- Official Site : https://allianceblock.io/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5275382.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/allianceblock
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/defi/comments/l8mfpp/allianceblock_opinion/
- Telegram : https://t.me/allianceblock
- White Paper : https://allianceblock.io/AllianceBlock_WhitePaper_n47oEn0Aa.pdf
AllianceBlock (ALBT) Features
- Compliant P2P & NFT. This compliant serves as the protocol for lending, borrowing, and making investment. Users can use the NFTs to tokenize real-world assets that later can be leveraged in DeFi solutions such as insurance or lending.
- Data Tunnel. This product aims to widespread decentralized data access adoption. The data tunnel is built on top of Data API to reach the goal. Combined with an advanced API gateway, the data tunnel will ease anyone to monetize, publish, and analyze data on the Ocean marketplace.
- Trustless KYC/AML. This standalone feature is applicable to both API3 and Ocean Protocol. As the industry develops, compliant firms have to adhere to KYC and AML. In other words, adherence to these policies are compulsory financial regulatory requirements. As they are mandatory in the decentralized capital market, AllianceBlock is soon delivering this product.
- DeFi Investment Terminal. This product is built by leveraging the Data API product. With this feature, users will find it very easy to access granular and actionable blockchain data in real-time. Users can use this terminal to get optimal strategies to optimize their provision of derivative products.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade AllianceBlock aka ALBT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the AllianceBlock (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the AllianceBlock as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to AllianceBlock. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports AllianceBlock currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the AllianceBlock
- Store your AllianceBlock to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying AllianceBlock, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with AllianceBlock:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ALBT or ETH/ALBT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your AllianceBlock (ALBT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the AllianceBlock. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ALBT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to AllianceBlock. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ALBT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ALBT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy AllianceBlock (ALBT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the AllianceBlock right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect AllianceBlock (ALBT)?
Once you have purchased the AllianceBlock, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell AllianceBlock (ALBT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ALBT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine AllianceBlock (ALBT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a AllianceBlock is to buy it from a reliable exchange.