In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy PoolTogether, if you are planning to buy POOL token – You’re in the right place!
PoolTogether is a blockchain technology for prize-linked savings that is decentralized and open source. In a similar fashion to the “Prize-linked savings account,” all depositors are given the opportunity to win prizes without putting their money at risk. This is achievable since awards are made up of the interest earned on all cash contributed. The PoolTogether protocol has been in operation for almost three years, and depositors have received over $5 million in awards. PoolTogether is one of the earliest and most popular decentralized finance apps.
The POOL Token is fully operational, and the PoolTogether Protocol is now entirely under the authority of the community. This marks the end of a multi-year process of gradual decentralization that resulted in the creation of the world’s first decentralized, open source, and permissionless protocol for no-loss prize savings. The POOL token’s primary purpose is to control the PoolTogether Protocol. POOL holders will propose and vote on any modifications to the Protocol.
- Official Website: https://pooltogether.com/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/PoolTogether/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PoolTogether_
- Telegram: https://t.me/PoolTogetherTe
PoolTogether (POOL) Features
- Better Reward Distribution. With the “TWAB Rewards Contract,” the new V4 protocol is capable of delivering fixed returns in a considerably more efficient manner. TWAB is an abbreviation for “time weighted average balance,” and it is a system for delivering a set return to all depositors based on their average balance over time.
- The Deposit Delegator App. Anyone may win rewards without ever making a deposit. This works by allowing depositors to outsource their winning possibilities. The wallet delegating retains complete control of their cash, while the wallet receiving the delegation gains the opportunity to win.
- The V4 Admin Dashboard. With the release of PoolTogether V4, there is a need for additional tools. The V4 Admin Dashboard is the first step in making protocol interaction simple for everyone. The Dashboard will enable you observe Draws, PrizeDistributions, and other important protocol state whether you are a full-time contributor or a user.
- No Loss Prize Savings. The principle of Prize Savings is straightforward. Savings accounts with the potential to win big sums of money. The awards are produced from the interest earned on deposits and hence are “no loss.”
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade PoolTogether aka POOL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the PoolTogether (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the PoolTogether as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to PoolTogether. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports PoolTogether currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the PoolTogether
- Store your PoolTogether to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying PoolTogether, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with PoolTogether:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the POOL/BTC or POOL/ETH or POOL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you POOL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy PoolTogether (POOL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your PoolTogether (POOL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy PoolTogether (POOL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the PoolTogether. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy PoolTogether (POOL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy PoolTogether (POOL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy POOL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to PoolTogether. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy PoolTogether (POOL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair POOL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy PoolTogether (POOL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support POOL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy PoolTogether (POOL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the PoolTogether right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect PoolTogether (POOL)?
Once you have purchased the PoolTogether, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell PoolTogether (POOL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing POOL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine PoolTogether (POOL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a PoolTogether is to buy it from a reliable exchange.